33.💗"𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚."

1️⃣6️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣6️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗!**

"Sofia, do you think that she is really that capable?" A young man asked the woman beside him.

Sofia Romero was the best of the few ladies working there.

The many men there couldn't wait to get into her good books. This made her feel very good about herself. Therefore, Kate's sudden arrival irked her greatly.

Sofia answered nonchalantly. "Who knows, but she manages to become the second-in-command the day she arrived, I bet her looks and connections have many things to do with it."

"I think so too, but our leader is not someone who would do something like that."

"Didn't he say that this woman is Major Miller's guest?"

"But Major Miller is not someone who would bend the rules due to someone's connection as well."

"Major Miller managed to be a Major at his young age. Think about it, other than his capability, what other factors could have been in play?" Sofia Romero whispered in meaningful manner.

The young man gave a curious expression and went back to work. The meaning of Sofia's words was quite obvious.

The reason Howard could become a Major and have a chance at leading the Flying Dragon Unit wasn't just his ability. It relied on his family background too.

Therefore, that Kate probably had a great family background propping her up as well...

Suspicions such as these were inevitable, because these people realized they'd lost at birth and they couldn't help but envy those who'd been born into a better family...

* * * * *

Kate's arrival rocked the military camp a tiny bit, so much so that even Arthur's side had received the news. However, Arthur only managed to find out that Howard had hired a new computer scientist but had no way of finding out who that person was. After all, both sides were highly defensive against one another, the defensive measures were well put in place.

"They finally realize the spot that they are lacking in, but from how I see it, no matter who they find, it will still be pointless." Micah said smugly.

This was because his computer skill was unparalleled; he didn't think a worthy rival even existed on Earth. Furthermore, his team of technicians was all capable people. They were truly a force to be reckoned with.

Arthur said coldly. "We're now in a critical period, we mustn't make light of any information. Who this person is and how good he is, we must find out soon."

"Should we hack into their system again?" Micah asked.

Arthur warned him with a withering look. "One time is more than enough for such a risky measure! No one is allowed to bring that up again without my order!"