67.💞"𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘." 🫦

3️⃣3️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣3️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝕰𝕮.𝕾𝕳𝕰𝕽𝖄𝕷 𝕱𝕺𝕷𝕰𝖄: "𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍."**

Killian Bennett could handle those matters just fine.

Their mission was accomplished, and they had nothing to do with the rest.

Dr. Matthew Harris had removed He Bin's memory that was in Connor's body.

Liam's physical had recovered for the most part, and Connor was jailed.

They had nothing else to do there anymore.

However, their leave was indeed too sudden, and Killian did not even have the chance to give them a proper send-off.

"Mr. Prime Minister, we still have things to take care of at home too. We will meet again next time." Ian told him politely.

Killian nodded and said. "Of course, I will not force you all to stay if that's the case. Come on, I will have my men send you to the airport. Consider it a personal thank you for the things you have done for me and this Country."

"Thank you for your kindness." Ian answered with a smile.

He was a social person; his interaction with Killian was on point.

This was Kate's weakness; she would only add a word or two here and there.

Killian arranged a limo and driver for them.

However, as Kate's group was going to get into the car, Sec. Sheryl Foley suddenly arrived with a group of people behind her.

"You are leaving?" She walked over slowly with a thin smile on her face.

Her question was directed at Kate.

For some reason, she always targeted Kate, but her actual thoughts about Kate were unknown.

Kate nodded. "Yes."

Sec. Sheryl asked with grace. "Why so soon? You all have just returned from the moon and you're leaving tonight?"

"There is no reason for us to stay anymore." Kate answered softly.

Sawyer and the rest behind Kate stared blankly at Sec. Sheryl.

Their impression of this woman was bad.

Sec. Sheryl ignored them and said with a smile. "There are plenty of reasons for you all to stay. We still have many questions for you and need your cooperation with many things."

"We have said everything we need to say and have done everything required of us. We have nothing else left to say and so there is no reason for us to stay." Kate retorted flatly, not giving her any attention.