56.💞"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉."🫦

2️⃣7️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣8️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝖀𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓.**

But after losing the Caruso family, they would really be nothing. However, Bianca also understood it was too late to fix things now.

She was no longer the precious Caruso family's heiress.

She would lose the respect that she had forced others into giving her.

Her future was ruined... at least her mom had half her leg into the coffin, what about her?

She was only 22! She still had so much life in front of her...

Fear and despair gripped at Bianca's heart; she stood there like a mannequin as if her soul had left her body.

She and Scarlet had lost their earlier arrogance. Their effort and plan were ruined by a single DNA test report.

No matter how hard they laid claim to the moral high ground, the basis of their demand was undermined because Kate had the right to stay in the Palmer family and kick them out because, unlike them, she was related to them by blood.

This development turned everything around. Now it seemed like Kate was in the right all along and they were exposed as the ones being unreasonable.

Scarlet really didn't expect Kate to be part of the Palmer family, but why would such an atrocious coincidence take place? They deserved it more than she did...

The more Scarlet dwelled on it, the more difficult she felt. Eventually, she started cackling like a crazy woman.

"She has lost it, everyone, stay away!" Bessy yelled out in alarm.

The crowd immediately parted from the pair of mother and daughter.

The sudden isolation sent Scarlet and Bianca into deeper despair.

Even Zoey, who was isolated alongside them, was not feeling so peachy.

She didn't expect the plan that she had 90% confidence in would fail so gloriously. 'This is just perfect, now I'm part of the laughing stock.'

She, however, failed to realize that her bigger mistake was crossing the Palmer family...

Thankfully, Kate was there to remind her of that. After all, Kate's target wasn't Bianca and Scarlet but Zoey.

She stared at Zoey and demanded chillingly. "Miss Bennett, now do you still want the Palmer family to fulfill their promise to you from so many years ago?"

Zoey's face fell. How could she answer this? Kate was related to the Palmer family by blood, this was not a connection that she could remove easily.

However, she quickly calmed down and countered. "Who knows whether you are really related to the family or not? Even if you are, you have deliberately kept it a secret to use it to shame Auntie Scarlet and Beebee during this party, right? Kate Davis, you are truly one despicable woman!"