66.💞 "𝖂𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓." 🫂🛏️🫦

8️⃣8️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••8️⃣8️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

🫦🫂🛏️ **𝕬𝕸𝖁𝕬𝕾𝕾𝕬𝕯𝕺𝕽: "𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉."**

Her body was tired, but for some reason, sleep did not come to her.

After Ian came out of the shower, he saw her black eyes still staring ahead.

He sat down on the bedside and leaned in to catch her attention. He asked. "What's wrong? Can't sleep?"

Kate smiled. "It's nothing, this all just feels too successful."

"Too successful?" The man raised his brow as he had a hard time catching her meaning.

Kate nodded. "Yes, Aiden spent decades to complete this mission and it was so easily brought down by us. We even went to the moon for god's sake, this is all too surreal, that's all."

Ian nodded with understanding. "I know what you mean."

Kate turned serious for a moment. "Do you think it is because we have overlooked something?"

"What would that be?" Ian chuckled. "Don't overthink it, this really is over."

"Is that so? Then what is the purpose behind this project designed by my mother?" Kate questioned.

This question had been stuck on her mind. Before knowing the truth, she would never rest easy.

Ian knew she was a meticulous person; she would not suffer having any secrets kept from her. However, keeping herself in this constantly tense state was not a good thing.

"It doesn't matter whether we know her reason or not." Ian consoled her. "She is your mother, I am sure she won't hurt you."

He only cared about her safety. As long as it brought no harm to her, Ian could not care less about what other people thought.

However, Kate was cut from a different cloth; she could not just gloss over what her mother had done.

Kate shook her head solemnly. "Call me suspicious but my instincts tell me that this ordeal is not over yet. Something unexpected will happen."

Ian caressed her face and said. "Earth's crisis is over, what tragedy do you think will happen next? Our solar system is endanger now and you have to go and restart the sun?" He chuckled.

Kate nudged him with her elbow. "I have no clue."

"But there is something big that will happen soon that I am sure of."

"What is it?" Kate was confused.

Ian lowered his head until his perfect features were inches away from her face. His glowing eyes stared into hers with burning passion as his hot breath tickled her face.