9.❤️ "𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘."

4️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••4️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐.**

Such a moving declaration.

Some of the simpler women in the crowd were deeply touched by Nolan's open display of love.

The impression they had of Jane mellowed considerably.

Of course, Nolan's little act couldn't fool everyone.

Kate had hardened her heart dealing with these pests so, no matter how hard Jane cried or how grandeur Nolan's declaration of love was, she remained unmoved.

Jane knew this was the best she was going to get out of the situation.

It was time to go, stubbornly staying would only lead to more embarrassment.

Their original plan that day was to completely ruin Kate but the bitch had launched a perfect counterattack.

Jane had thoroughly lost all face!

Her social standing was wrecked, it would take years for her to undo the damage, that is, if it was still possible.

With her years of effort lying wasted at her feet, Jane yearned deeply to wipe Kate's existence off the face of Earth.

As she was led out by the Police, she glared viciously at Kate.

It spoke of the unspeakable terrors she would have in place for her.

Nolan gave her an equally nasty side glance.

The war horn had officially sounded.

It could only be resolved after one party was dead!

Kate was unfazed.

She had taken them down that night and she was more than willing to do it again.

* * *

After Nolan left, Kate also made to depart.

"Kate." Ian suddenly called out her name. With weighted concern, he added. "I have to warn you to be careful. Nolan Greene is not a simple character."

She might have won the battle that day but the war was still undecided.

And it wasn't in Kate's favor because she lacked one crucial thing that Nolan had, resources.

"I know." Kate replied succinctly before excusing herself with unhurried steps.

Watching her arched back that was slowly retreating out of his view, at that moment, Ian suddenly felt Kate was beautiful beyond belief.

She commanded a beauty that was both elegant and tenacious.

Her beauty was blinding and memorable.