59.💞"𝕺𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖊, 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖆 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓. "🍷🫱🏻‍🫲🏼

2️⃣9️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣9️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖈𝖐 𝖋𝖆𝖗𝖒.**

"Due to that, we are now more cautious about our security. As you have seen, our security system is top notch. Take for example this basement that houses all the secrets of this Orphanage, if anyone breaks into here, the internal electronic sensor will activate to destroy all the Data here! Only I know the password to this room and if anything happens to me, this room will be destroyed, and the filing process will begin anew." Shun said proudly.

Liam followed his suit and said proudly: "Indeed, our family is good at everything, especially security."

"That's right, but from this moment onwards, these secrets are all open to you. Young lad, even though your father's sudden illness is indeed unfortunate, I would still like to congratulate you for having taken the responsibility of the whole Shepherds family!"

This Shun O'brien was a slimy character.

Galen was still on his death bed and he had already started to suck up to Connor.

However, this played to Liam's advantage because it would make his mission easier.

"Uncle Shun, can I look through the files here as I like?" Liam asked politely.

Shun nodded. "Of course you can! Of all the Shepherds', only you and I have that right."

Liam nodded in return and pulled out a file to read.

Kate did not move forward, she stood her ground, playing her part well.

Liam continued to flip through several files, but he did not study them closely. However, the camera in his tie did record everything down.

After going through some more files, Liam suggested they go pay the orphans a visit.

After all, the orphans were the focus of their visit.

Shun had no issue with that and led them out of the basement.

Kate followed them and was given a tour of the Orphanage compound.

If she did not know it beforehand, Kate would not have known this place was an Orphanage, because it looked more like a livestock farm!

Along the way, Shun was proudly explaining to them how they had been rearing these children.

There was a streamlined process to the way they cultivated these orphans.

* - * _* - * _* - *
For newly accepted babies, they would give them protein packs recommended by nutritionists and the babies would be given daily physical inspection.

Half a year later, those with great physical results would be selected to enter focus training.

Those who scored well on both physical and mental tests would be handpicked to join one-on-one training.