4.🤍 "𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓-𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊."

1️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕮𝖀𝕾: "𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙."**

"Kate, where did you get that amount of money? You're still Charlie's mom so don't you dare do anything that demeans his name."

Kate was at her limits with this woman. She shot her a withering glance and said. "What demeaning things do you think I did? Do you look down on me so much that it couldn't factor in your mind that I could produce $300,000"

"I didn't look down you! But the fact is you couldn't possibly collect this huge amount of money the legal way." Jenny stood on the higher moral ground and said. "Kate, if you're in need of money, you should have come to us. How could you do something that would ruin your name? If you want to demean yourself, it's fine, but think about your son, Charlie, that poor boy now has a streetwalker as his mother. I take back what I said, I do look down on you but only as a fellow woman."

"Shut your trap!" Marcus finally lost it. He might be young but he could still be mighty scary when he was angry.

All forms of chivalry were tossed out the window as he pointed his finger at Jenny and said rudely. "Based on the way you dress, you're at least an educated young lady from a good family, so where are your manners and good family upbringing? How could you use your own twisted ways to measure the rest of us? What, only your money is clean and ours are dirty? Do you have any proof? If not, then stop creating stories, you're the one here bringing shame to your family name! What kind of despicable woman you must be that you need to put my sister down to make yourself feel better Ian must be blind if he picked you over my sister. A woman like yourself is not even 1/10th of my sister's pinkie finger. I'll repeat my sister's words one last time, take your trash and leave! We don't need your money and we definitely do not want to see your ugly mug anymore!"

"Wha... what did you say" Jenny was shivering with anger.

This was the first time Jenny had been so seriously berated in her life.

It was in front of so many people on top of that.

Jenny might have a scheming mind but she was a thin-skinned woman, a result of her pampered life.

"Did you not hear me? Get lost." Marcus added.

"Let's go. She's not worth our time." Kate said as she pulled Marcus back into Andrew's room.

She didn't even give Jenny a parting glance.

She acted as if the other woman wasn't even there.

Jenny almost bit through her lips facing the nurses and doctors' peaking glance and covered smiles. Suppressing her anger, she spoke to Kate's retreating back. "Kate, you're the one who isn't worth Ian's time. I'm going to marry him soon and you'll never be able to surpass me in your life!"