62. 💞"𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞, 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖊."👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼

3️⃣0️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••3️⃣🔟

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼 **𝕳𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉.**

"Therefore, you will have to wait. There is nothing we can do at the moment." Killian said helplessly.

Ian frowned. "Now, every minute is important, and we are going to waste 3 days, really? The world is probably going to end because of their pettiness!"

"We have to do it now, we cannot waste any more time." Kate added.

They were half a month away from Aiden's deadline.

After breaking down the defense system, they still had to come up with ways to deal with him.

They were already running low on time, so they really could not afford to waste 3 days waiting.

Killian turned serious and asked Kate. "Do you have confidence you can do this?"

"Honestly, I cannot say I am 💯% confident, but I have 90% confidence. Furthermore, other than me, who can boast such a level of confidence? Therefore, no matter the result, I have to give it a try." Kate said in a serious tone.

Killian nodded. "You're right. Okay, since you have such confidence, I will go to persuade them again, however, I don't think it will be successful. UN now has about 50 Countries and my voice in there is barely heard."

After all Ireland was not a big Country.

"Then add Kenya and US!" Kate said suddenly.

Killian was surprised. "Kenya?"

The US being in her corner was understandable, but why Kenya?

"Kate is our Country President's step-sister. He owes her big time." Bessy said proudly.

Killian looked at Kate with open disbelief. "For real?"

Kate nodded. "It's true, I can contact him, we can work together."

Killian was truly impressed by Kate then.

If Kate had US's support, then people might say because she was related to the Madam President, but if Kate was Kenya President's step-sister, then she was truly a capable woman.

Like Ancient Greece, Kenya might have a lot of in-fighting, but they were a really powerful military Country.

Almost every one of its Citizens knew how to operate firearms.

Their military was incredibly well trained.

If they did not have to suffer from internal conflict, none of the Country in this world could match them in military strength.

Both Kenya and US held powerful influence in UN.

Therefore, with their combined support, their request would definitely be successful.