47. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖆𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖞."

2️⃣3️⃣1️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••2️⃣3️⃣5️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉!**

"Doesn't know medicine but she's here?" The girl was suddenly incensed. Her gaze that fell on Kate turned nefarious.

When Kate passed them, she called out insolently. "You stop right there!"

Kate slowed to a stop and turned to look at her coldly.

The girl studied her with a condescending air and smirked. "Such a normal looking woman and I thought you would have 3 heads and 6 arms."

Kate didn't reply and glance at Rebecca beside the girl.

As she expected, Rebecca was smiling smugly.

"You're Kate Davis?" The girl became more aggressive when Kate didn't answer her. "I hear you don't know medicine, but you somehow found your way in here; just how did you manage something as shameless as that?"

Rebecca added fuel to the fire. "How else could she have achieved it? She found herself a fine man to attach herself to."

"That's a given, Who is the sacrificial lamb?" The girl played along.

Rebecca shook her head as if disappointed. "It's Dr. Matthew Harris."

"Dr. Harris?" The girl was shocked. "Grandpa Harris' grandson?"

"That's right."

The girl glared even angrier at Kate.

Her impression of Dr. Harris was good; he was a hardworking and handsome man. How could he be seduced by someone like Kate Davis?

She was feeling indignant for him.

Furthermore, Kate had hurt Samantha—Daniel Quinn's little sister.

The girl's favorite person in the whole wide world was Daniel, so she would definitely help take care of Kate for them!

"You vicious vixen, you seduced Dr. Harris to bring you in there. You are extremely shameless and gutsy. Don't you know where you are This is not somewhere a commoner like yourself can enter. How can a useless woman like yourself be here? Be smart and go pack your bags and leave. Don't make me call the guards!"

"Who are you?" Kate asked suddenly. Her intention was pure; she really only wanted to know the girl's identity.

The girl's smug smile turned bigger and the condescension and derision in her eyes deepened. "Listen well, I am Bianca, the President is my Uncle and the Madam President is my Aunt. I hail from the famous Palmer family, so get out of here now because I have the absolute right to decide who stays and who leaves!"

"Is that so?" Kate replied succinctly before walking away.

Bianca was stunned.