34."𝕴, 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓, 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚!"

1️⃣6️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘.**

He was looking at Arthur even though his words were meant for Brooke Logan and Micah Yemen.

Arthur smirked viciously. "Major Miller, thank you for helping me teach my subordinate a lesson."

"You're welcome." Howard nodded. "But since Miss Davis is reluctant to accept your challenge, please leave. I'm not inclined to force Miss Davis to change her decision."

How could Arthur leave before his goal was achieved?

Like a worm in Arthur's stomach, Micah added provocatively. "If this Miss Davis doesn't come out, it means that she has surrendered! She might be a civilian but she is now a member of your platoon, which means that your team has surrendered as well!"

Howard's gaze that studied them turned cold instantly.

The man was purposely slandering them.

How could a military man like himself taking such an insult lying down‽

Brooke Logan gritted his teeth in anger.

If that was the battlefield, he would have thrown this Micah Yemen to the floor.

Almost everyone there felt that way.

Ever since they were beaten by Arthur's platoon, they had been nursing this grievance.

Arthur realized the point had been made so he stood up with a smile. "Fine, if the lot of you are afraid to take the challenge, then so be it. Major Miller, I shall take my leave."

"And I thought how impressive this woman will be. Looks like she's a scaredy cat like the team she belongs to." Micah guffawed.

Just as they were prepared to leave, Kate's clear voice rang out. "Who said I'm scared?"

She walked in slowly, holding full eye contact with Arthur.

Everyone was shocked watching her sudden appearance.

Arthur's eyes that zeroed in on her intensified, his lips curved into an amused smile.

Micah scoffed. "You're that Kate Davis? Have you finally found the courage to face me? Too bad for you because I'm no longer in the mood."

He thought that would provoke Kate.

Kate smiled demurely. "Perfect, because I find it below my position to challenge the likes of you anyway."

"You!" Micah's face fell, he didn't expect a woman would have such a sharp tongue.

Brooke seconded. "That's right. It is indeed beneath Miss Davis to challenge someone like you!"