10.❤️ "𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖘𝖊?"

4️⃣6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••5️⃣0️⃣

🔼
◀️ ▶️
🔽

**𝕭𝖊𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖚𝖒a𝖓!**

"The team is actually a one-woman show. You and my brother are here only to help me with the miscellaneous tasks."

"Miss Davis-" Steve finally lost it, he interrogated pointedly. "Do you even know programming? I doubt that you do because you're naïve enough to think a PC Management Software could be written in 5 days, on your own no less. Do you know how many hours are needed to create just a simple anti-virus software? Even with a dedicated team, that would take months. Programming is no walk in the park so can you stop being so ignorant?"

Marcus suddenly burst out in uncontrollable guffaws.

Steve stared at him, his expression dimmed. He didn't know what Marcus was laughing about, but he had a feeling he was laughing at him.

'Is there something mentally wrong with this pair of siblings?' The thought cropped up in Steve's mind.

"That's enough." Kate told Marcus, effectively silencing him. She then turned to Steve. "Regardless of your faith in this plan, your job for the next 5 days is to focus completely on the assignments I give you. You can continue the lecture after the 5th day's over."

"But..."

"Brother Steve." Marcus interrupted, he pointed at his head and said. "Don't waste your time debating with my sister, she is uniquely gifted in this department."

How true, he too felt something was wrong with her brain!

Perhaps Kate was indeed mentally damaged, that was why she could come up with a plan as crazy as the one she just told.

Marcus must be humoring her.

In the end, Steve decided to play along for a few days since Kate did lend him her aid.

She would wake up to the reality on her own after the plan failed.

One of Steve's biggest merits was his ability to extricate himself from fixating on things.

He had a clear-cut manner of dealing with life.

This was a quality Kate admired in him.

Even though Steve was just humoring Kate, he didn't approach his assignments willy-nilly.

He had promised Kate he would help her to the best of his ability so that was what he did, despite the fact that he still believed the whole arrangement was done in jest.

He zipped his mouth and went to work.

He would let reality do the talking for him, proving to Kate that her plan was insane and doomed to fail!

However... he was soon showed how wrong he was!

After a day of working with Kate in the workroom, Steve was completely blown away by her programming capability.