22.💘💖 "𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖚𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚!" 👫🏼🫂

🔟6️⃣•••S••T••A••R••T•••1️⃣🔟

𝕴𝕬𝕹: "𝕴𝖋 𝕴'𝖉 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝕴'𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞! 𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖉𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊?"

𝕶𝕬𝕿𝕰: "𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊."

𝕴𝕬𝕹: "𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘; 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖚𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚!"

🔼
◀️         ▶️
🔽

**𝕾𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖙.**

"Now speak, why did you help Karen steal my design?" Interrogated Kate, as she took a step forward and looked down at him.

Edwin raised his head to look at her—he pointed at Marcus and Steve. "I will tell you everything after you have them removed from this room."

"Looks like you still need to be taught a lesson." Marcus raised his arm ready to launch another series of punches but Kate stopped him, saying. "Wait for me outside."

Marcus was shocked. "Sis, you can't agree to his demand. What if he attacks you after we're gone?"

Steve was equally concerned.  "He's right, Miss Davis. It's too dangerous to leave you alone with him."

Kate shook her head. "He won't harm me. Please wait for me outside."

"But..."

"It'll be fine." Kate was unmovable in her determination.

Steve and Marcus knew they couldn't convince her otherwise so they left. However, they didn't dare venture far from the basement entrance.

In fact, they stuck their ears against the door, listening in on what was happening within just so they could jump out if the situation demanded it.

However, Kate and Edwin spoke at such a low volume that they could barely hear anything.

Kate pulled out a chair and said. "It's time for you to come clean. If you can't give me a satisfactory reason, I have to warn you because I have many ways I can make your life hell."

Her words were as mellow as usual but there was an oppressing threat behind them.

Edwin climbed up with the aid of a chair which he later laid his body out on.