Epilogue Two: Pride, Love, and Acceptance

Springtime in Tokyo. Easter had already passed which left space for many more seasonal activities. One of which was Tokyo's Rainbow Pride festival. An event celebrating the country's LGBTQIA+ community. While a small percentage of Japan's citizens are comfortable with their place in the LGBTQIA community, many others still have trouble in "coming out". It doesn't matter. Come April, the streets near Shibuya leading up to Yoyogi Park will be filled with the colors of the rainbow. But first, preparation.

On one end, former succubus, Kiyoni, looked forward to the festivities. As a member of the bisexual society, the rainbow pride gala is something she couldn't wait to go to. Something about the way the colors of the bisexual flag that just make her feel so...open and free.

To make her mark this year, Kiyoni joined her former coworker, Juri, and a group of other dancers in practicing a dance routine that will take place on the main stage of Yoyogi Park. How fitting for Queen Beyoncé to release her latest album for that will be the lifeblood of the celebration. Voguing, death drops, and poses that could rival the hottest models will be included in this choreography. Until now, the group of ten dancers have only practiced wearing normal shoes. Next week, everyone will do so in heels.

"Okay, okay, okay," a dancer exhaustively asked, "Can we take like...a ten minute break now?"

"Yeah," Kiyoni confirmed with a towel over her face, "Ten minutes, everyone."

"Oh, my god," Juri heaved before collapsing,"I'm so tired."

"Same. Just imagine when we gotta do all this in heels."

"I do not miss Aphrodisia at all," Juri sarcastically said.

Kiyoni reached for her bag, "I know, right? Hey... Wait a minute... Where...? Have you seen my water bottle?"

"You didn't bring one?"

"Well, yeah, I brought one. I thought I...brought one. Where the...? Where is–?"

"Looking for this," affirmed someone from behind.

"There it is! Oh, than–Suu'chi!"

"Hi," Shuuichi waved.

"This is a surprise," Juri noticed.

"I'll say," Kiyoni agreed, "Suu'chi, what are you doing here?"

"I..." Shuuichi calmly answered, "decided to take off work early so I could come here and surprise you."

"Mission accomplished. I'm surprised...and flattered."

"You certainly showed up in good timing," Juri questioned, "Are you sure you're not a stalker?"

"You know what," Kiyoni thought, "I don't think I've ever told you about my schedule for this. How did you–?"

"You didn't have to," Shuuichi informed, "For the last couple of weeks, you've either showed up at the greenhouse or texted me informing me of your whereabouts all within a set time. So, I figured if I could get here early, I could catch you in time. Looks like my plan worked. Besides, have you forgotten what I used to be? Reconnaissance is kinda my thing."

Kiyoni was flattered once again, "Suu'chi...that is so sweet. You, coming to see me. You are the absolute best."

Juri smiled in false agreement, Stalker...

Then she came up with an idea, bouncing like a bunny as she shrieked, "Oh! Kiyoni! I got an idea, I got an idea, I got an idea, I got an idea, I got an idea!"

Kiyoni returned the favor, "What, what, what, what, what?"

"You should totally talk about your idea!"