Arc Two, Part One: What's Done in Darkness...

Over the city streets of Tokyo, Kurama bounced from place to place on his way to his destination, looking like a fox-tailed version of Hermes and Cupid with the bouquet of flowers in his hand. He couldn't wait to meet Kiyoni for she had a lot going for him. She was a succubus, attractive, a bit rebellious and sassy with a body to die for. Oh, what a body. It may have been through Shuuichi's eyes but as soon as Kurama saw Kiyoni in that black catsuit that Halloween night in Shibuya, he knew he had to have her. She had just the right amount of curves in all the right places and Kurama wanted to place his clawed hands all over.

Thinking back, while Kurama cheered for his human host, he grew envious of him. The train date Kurama could let Shuuichi have. Something as simple as that was in Shuuichi's nature anyway. Kurama also could give Shuuichi the smoking sessions, movie night, play dates, and the club outing. Kurama would very likely have enjoyed sharing some green and a few drinks with Kiyoni and was happy for Shuuichi to push himself into doing so. The boy could loosen up anyway. However, what made Kurama jealous were the intimate moments Shuuichi had with the beautiful succubus. It was supposed to be Kurama grabbing Kiyoni's soft, ample behind the night she slept in Shuuichi's bed. It was supposed to be Kurama sliding his tongue down Kiyoni's throat whenever she locked lips with Shuuichi. The peak of Kurama's jealousy came the night at Club Morningstar where it definitely was supposed to be Kurama's fingers swimming deep inside Kiyoni's love pool. That was a moment to remember. Unknowingly to both Shuuichi and Kiyoni, the latter awakened most of Kurama's senses that night. The intense look in her eyes when she asked for more. He liked a partner who knew what they wanted in the bedroom or wherever. The heat that radiated and the wetness that developed in her core. The scent Kiyoni's body produced accompanied by her intoxicating perfume and the body-clenching, orgasmic cries she made that echoed in the bathroom. It didn't hurt that Kiyoni was hands-on in the pleasure department, either. If only Kurama could replace Shuuichi and taste the juices Kiyoni left behind on Shuuichi's fingers. If only Kiyoni could taste his juices. Perhaps both parties will get a chance tonight.

Kiyoni was cleaning things up in the living area of her apartment, enjoying her night off. Freshly showered and wearing a red, Mickey Mouse onesie with a matching bonnet this time, snuggles and reading were her plans before going to bed. A few texts from Aiko, Shishi, and Juri were all ignored in favor of her alone time. Those plans would have to be on hold, however. She turned her back towards the balcony of her apartment to put away a broom and to turn off some lights when her unannounced guest landed on said balcony.

He knocked on the glass door twice to get her attention, "Kiyoni? It's me."

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kiyoni screamed upon the sight, "Who the...? Wh-who...?"

"Kiyoni, it's me. Shuuichi. I know this is sudden but I wanted to see you...and show off my newest ability."

"Suu'chi? Are you sure that's you?"

"Kiyoni, yes. It's me. Now will you open up please? It's cold out here."

Kiyoni crept into her kitchen area and pulled out a knife from a block, "Just warning you. If you try anything and I mean anything--"

"You won't be afraid to cut me. I know."

"Okay, then," with a knife behind her back, Kiyoni opened her balcony, "Come in."

"Thank you," Shuuichi said upon entering and removing his shoes, "Ooh, it's toasty in here. It's like, what, thirty degrees [celcius]?"

"Thirty-two," Kiyoni turned on a floor lamp, "Suu'chi..."

What Kiyoni didn't know was that Kurama had shifted back into his human form before showing up. Outside, it was a mild-mannered Minamino Shuuichi. Inside was the cunning and horny Kurama.