"Your mum did" he answered pointing towards mum as she did that awkward wave.

"MUM!" I screamed.

"You two need to sort out whatever is going on" she replies hurrying out the room.

I wanted this room to be dead silent, I didn't want to talk to him even if mum said we had to sort whatever went wrong out. I didn't appreciate the way he was looking me up and down currently, it was really disturbing. Back at home, it's know as pedophilia or pervert.. and he is one.

"Does it ever occur to you that your just a pervert?" I question with my arms crossed over my chest.

"In general.. nope" he said with a smile spreading across his face.

"You need to stop doing that"

"Doing what?" he asked smirking this time round.

"That!" i yelled quietly pointing at his smirk.

"Can't help it, you can fix it for me if you want" he replies stepping closer to me.

"Uh.. Nah, you can go see a doctor about that" I said drawing an air circle around his face. "Please leave, we clearly have nothing to talk about" I add.

"I don't obey by others rules, they obey by mine." He states pulling me in closer to him by the waist. "I won't even listen to Lucas" he adds whispering in my ear.

I couldn't get him to leave, he said he never listens to what other people say, which lead to me to thinking.. does he listen to his parents or not?.

So, I just left him to do whatever, as long as he was far from me, I didn't mind at all. Mum didn't have the right to do that, she knows there something wrong between us and she still says, 'oh you need to sort it out' .. i don't know what the damn problem is!

"He should go home and sleep" Mum said whispering to me as she watched Josh fall asleep on the couch in front of the lit fire.

"Leave him" I muttered grabbing mum's wrist before she went to wake him up.

"You shouldn't wake up someone who disobeys rules, he'll get cranky" I add

"There's school tomorrow.. he can't stay here and go to school all smelly and stuff" she whispers to me sitting back down.

"I'll go over to his and get him fresh clothes then.. jez" I huffed getting up from my seat at the dining table and walking out to Josh's house.

I never thought a bad boy would sleep so early at night, neither did I think that he slept lightly and didn't flinch a bit when there are loud sounds around him. He was doing things that would make me say the things that he slowly built up inside me. I couldn't even look at him with out having butterflies in my stomach.. he was changing me.

"Hello" A woman said opening the door to Josh's house.

"Hi.. Uh - my mum told me to come get fresh clean clothes for Josh" I replied pulling my sleeves down to cover my hands.

"Where is my son?" the woman asked... should have guessed she was his mum, I mean seriously he looks just like her.

"He's asleep on my couch, he hasn't left since... he said he didn't want me out of his sight." I answered bluntly.

"He's growing up too fast" Josh's mum said tearing up a little.

"Uh, it's okay?" I said unaware of how to comfort his mother. "We all change for a reason, it's what life gives us" i add reaching out for her.

She stopped tearing up after a while and allowed me in, the house was warm and toasty unlike the freezing death zone outside at night. Josh's mum lead me to his room and left me to go through his closet for fresh clothes.

Who knew a boy like him had such taste in color co-ordination. Everything matched his carpet, just like how everything back home matched my hardwood floor. Whatever he was doing to me, has finally taken me to a point where I could feel myself wanting to fight back, I didn't ask for this..

It took me a while to pick out an outfit for him, his closet was like a girls closet - lines upon lines of shirts and jeans hung from rails left and right. I was pretty sure towards the last few shirts and bottoms, I had found the right piece to put together for him. I had no clue why, but i chose something that would make him more appealing..

"I can't believe what i'm doing right now" I mutter as I stuff his clothes into a bag and walked out the house after saying bye to his mother.

I had no clue where in his bloodline he got the bad vibes from, everyone seemed pretty friendly and kind hearted.. but when you looked at him for the first time, you instantly think of hotness and death.

"He's so dead to me now" I sighed walking into my house dropping the bag next to the door as mum was about to walk up the stairs.

"Don't say that" she replies and lowers her voice even more. "I have a sensing he has a thing for you" she adds walking up the stairs.

Mum has this thing, which is a habit to be honest.. and she does it quiet often - she always leaves me speechless and dazing into space about things she last talks about before heading to bed... I never really used to get what she was saying; but i do now.

I sat by the fire for a while thinking thoughtfully. It was crazy how many thoughts began to pop in my mind telling me different things to why he was still here. After a while I began to hear Josh muttering things and tossing himself around in fright.

"Josh?" I said with a tired voice. "Josh?" I said again shaking him.

"Dad?" Josh moaned through his sleep rubbing his eyes.

"Do I look like a dad to you?" I replied trying to joke around a little in a deep voice.

"Abby.." he mutters holding on to my wrist. "Stay with me please"

"Pft.. bad boy gone soft?" I asked yanking my wrist from his grip.

"Please Abby" he moans once again reaching out for me, as well as shuffling around to see if I'm close.

At times like this, I wish mum never brought me up to be a kind person that always did what someone said when they needed it. Mum taught the good things whilst dad brought in the wild side of me.

"What do I get out of this?" I asked allowing him to hold on to my hand.

"I won't bother you as much, this might not happen cause i'm dead tired" He replies pulling me towards him.

"Fine.." I huffed and laid down besides him on the couch. "Never speak of this" i muttered as I felt him sleeping soundly with on of his arms draped around my waist.