Chapter 75: Epilogue - Future Plans

Tom and I get to the store as Verity is leaving. She greets me excitedly, I haven't been here since I told the twins about my pasts six weeks ago. There's only a few customers left in the store, and they're already in line to check out with George and leave. Tom is highly amused as he walks in and sees all the products and displays.

"Come, I want to show you my Revenge section." I grin and tug Tom towards my own products I created.

"No Darling, I don't think I want to know what you have concocted for Revenge. I've heard enough of your tails of revenge to give me nightmares." Tom jokes to me but follows me all same.

"You haven't heard anything yet." I smirk challengingly at him.

"She has stories that could give a Dementor nightmares." Fred calls out once the last customer leaves, coming to join us as George also turns our way.

"When I face a boggart, it turns into Abby." George adds in teasingly as he joins his brother. I grin proudly at them both and turn Tom around to properly face them.

"Guys, this is-" I start to say but Fred holds his hand up to stop me, his joking demeanor gone in an instant.

"So this is him." Fred says coldly, staring daggers at Tom. Tom is taller than the twins, but they're both quite stocky, so when they are standing side by side like they are right now, they can look imposing, even in their bright fuchsia robes.

"Tom Drake." Tom introduces himself, his hand outstretched. Both twins just stare at his hand coldly, but Tom doesn't let it drop.

"Guys." I say threateningly. George is the first to relent, and he shakes Tom's hand for a fraction of a second before he releases it. "Fred." I add challengingly, and said boy finally rolls his eyes and shakes Tom's hand, but not without using a prank product that makes Tom's hair stand on end. I suppress a chuckle as I look at Tom's floating black locks while he just sighs tiredly.

"This is how I shall always remember you." Fred snickers out.

"Saint Tom, and his glowing halo of locks." George adds on while smirking. I grab the counter for the product and touch it to Tom's hand and laugh as his hair falls back into place neatly.

"Tom, these are Fred and George." I point them out while also snickering. "Best get used to pranks, you're officially surrounded by pranksters. You might find solace in Adrian, Roger, and Cedric though, they don't prank as much." I had told him about those three more during lunch and since I already had plans to see them next month before Bill and Fleur's wedding, he was excited to meet them.

"I am very honored to meet Abigail's oldest friends and family." Tom says politely, his tone cordial.

"This stiff?" George scoffs at me incredulously. "Seriously?"

"You'll be bored to death." Fred adds on with a mean smirk to Tom. I was about to counter when Tom stood up for himself. He wrapped his hand tightly around my waist and pulled me flush to him, tilting my chin up to look into his face.

"Oh I think she'll be plenty entertained, don't you agree, Darling?" Tom smirks at me, and for once today my asshole brain takes charge over my flustered brain. I manage to deadpan at him despite how much it really is making me flustered and give him a casual shrug.

"Eh." I say plainly to him. "Gotta do better than that." I add with a smirk of my own as his face falls in disappointment his ploy failed.

"Challenge accepted, my love." Tom grins once again once he regains his confidence and turns back to the boys. "Though perhaps not here." He adds with a wink to me before he releases me. "Fred, George, I have heard many wonderful stories about you both, and I promise you I will never let her grow bored in her life."