Chapter 57

~ Y/n's  p o v ~

We rushed out of the emergency exit and was about to go out of the automatic gate. Max made eye contact with the last person we wanted to see. Billy.

"Shit!" Max exclaimed. My eyes widen and we turns around and quickly went back in. Max ran back and pressed the button to close the gate. She ran back with us.

We went in a service elevator. Mike began to rapidly push the 'up' button on the elevator. We heard the door being opened. I saw Max looking out at the hallway. "Billy," she said with fear in her voice.

"you don't have to do this. Billy. Your name is Billy Hargrove. You live on four-eightone-nine Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Man, I'm your-" she got cut off and a slapping sound was heard. I quickly turned around and saw Max laying on the ground and Billy standing right there. I pulled El's arm and brought here closer to me. Mike charged after Billy, but Billy was quick to throw him against the pole.

He fell on the ground, unconscious. I gasped and stood in front of El. But El moved to the side and tried using her powers on him, but it didn't work. He slammed her head onto the wall, knocking her out. He grabbed and carried her.

I was going to try to hit him and save El, but he grabbed me by the hair, making me yell out. He then threw me towards the wall and everything went black.

A/n: i hate school

Word count: 268