Chapter 28

~Y/n~

It has been three weeks since El closed the gate and everything was doing fine. Hopper agreed to us visiting El at their cabin. So now we all visit her every once in awhile, but I visit there three times a week. I would lie to my mom that I was visiting Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin or Max since I haven't told her about El yet.

At some days El would act all fine, but on other days she would act like she was hiding something. I don't really think much of it though.

~~~

It was a Thursday, meaning that I had AV tomorrow. I was planning on visiting El again tomorrow since I can't today, but my mom said that she doesn't like that I always go to my friends house and that she wanted to spend some quality time with me after my class and on the weekends. I couldn't say no since we almost never spend time with each other.

~Eleven's pov~

When should I tell y/n that her mom works for Hawkins lab?! How should I tell her? Should I tell Hop first? I thought. Y/n couldn't come over today..do I tell Hopper now?

I slowly got up from my bed and out of my room. I saw Hopper watching tv since he just got home. "Hopper..?" I quietly asked. He looked at me "Yeah?"

"There's..something I have to tell you..."

~~~

After telling him everything, he stared at me. "So..you're sure that was y/n's mom?" he asked. "Yes."

"O-okay. I'll deal with this tomorrow. Go to bed. It's getting late." he said then stood up from his chair. "Wait. Can...can you do this after December 15..?" I asked.

"Why? What's on the 15th?" he questioned. "Uhm...y/n told me about a Snowball dance at her school and she said that I could go too." I said. "A school dance?" he questioned. I slowly nodded my head.

"Why do we need to do this after that?" he asked "I don't want any problems during that..So is it okay if I go..?" I asked.

He paused. "No. You can't go out, remember? Let alone a school dance were kids and teachers will all see you." "B-but just this once. I promised them I'll go. And y/n said that they won't recognize me. Please" I begged. Hopper sighed "I'll see what I can do. Now, sleep." then he went to his room.

a/n: I planned this whole chapter then when I started writing, I forgot everything I was gonna do 😻

word count: 439