Chapter 65

~ Y/n's POV ~

We arrived at Rink-O-Mania. Once Argyle stopped the car I opened the door and went out of the car, holding El's hand. Mike and Will followed behind. We walked in and I looked around. This place was huge.

El took us to where you can get the rental skates. "Have fun." One of the workers smiled. "Thanks." we got the skates and started walking towards the rink. "Bitchin', right?" El smiled.

"Yeah. Yeah, bitchin'." I replied. "Do you come here a lot?" Mike asked. "No." "Yeah." Will and El said at the same time. They both looked at each other. "Will does not, but I come to parties here. It's a big party place."

We sat down so we can put on the skates. "Oh, I forgot. You need socks." El said to Mike. "Oh. Shit." he looked at Will. "They sell them at the counter." Will gestured his hand to where they sell them.

"Oh, okay." Mike got up and left. While I put the skates on, Will whispered something to El. And El whispered something back then they kept on whispering. It looked like they were arguing or something because El said something making Will roll his eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them but brushed it off. Mike came back and sat down. "Okay, so... I asked for vomit green and I got vomit green. Isn't that awesome?"

"Kinda looks more like neon green and vomit green does not look like that but whatever." I shrugged. Mike rolled his eyes at me. Will chuckled at his weird boyfriend.

We went on the rink and I immediately held El's hand for support. "Shit." I chuckled as I almost fell. "I haven't skated in a long time. I'm so bad at this now." El giggled "No! You're doing good. You got this." I held El's hand tighter as we skated. Will and Mike were behind us, doing their own thing.

~ Third Person's POV ~

While the four were skating around and having fun, Angela and her friends walked into Rink - O -Mania. Angela quickly spotted the brown haired girl. "Oh my God, guys. Check it out." she told her friends.

"Who's that chick with her?" Jake asked. "I don't know. But it seems like the snitch and her brother has some friends." Angela smirked. "Told you spring break's gonna be fun." Chad said and Chad and Stacey laughed.

~~~

The four took a break from skating and decided to get milkshakes. Will tried Mike's milkshake and immediately regretted it. "Ugh! Bubble gum? Why the did you get this? It tastes too artificial.." Will was disgusted. "What's so wrong with bubble gum?" Mike questioned.

"Here, taste mine. It's chocolate. It tastes soo much better than bubble gum." Will said. Mike took a sip of Will's milkshake and his eyes brightened. "Oh, dang." Mike took another sip. "...Can we trade?" Mike asked. Will snatched his drink back

"Absolutely not. I'm not drinking that crap." "But yours tastes so much better than mine!" Mike pouted. "Told you. Should've went with the classic flavors next time." Will replied, drinking his milkshake. Y/n and El were just in their own world, basically inhaling their milkshakes.

"Milkshakes? Yum!" El's heart dropped when she heard that voice. Will almost spat out his drink when he saw her roll up to their table. "Who are these two?" Angela asked, putting on a nice and sweet act.

"Uh, Angela, thi... this is Mike, he's our friend. And this is y/n...she's also our..fr-iend." El answered. Angela stuck our her hand to shake both Mike and y/n's hand. "Angela. Pleasure." "Heard a lot about you. It's really cool to finally meetsome of E- Jane's friends." y/n smiled.

"Friends?" Angela's face brightened, kind looking to y/n and Mike but intimidating to El and Will. Angela chuckled "Yeah. Super cool." She grabbed El's hand "Come on, friend. Let's skate, shall we?" she said. "I wanted to finish-" El got cut off. "I'll hold that." The guy behind Angela grabbed El's milkshake and they all skated off.

A/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I SWEAR I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK SINCE IT'S SUMMER ALREADY BUT I JUST LOST ALL MOTIVATION (I STILL DON'T HAVE MOTIVATION BUT I JUST FORCED MYSLEF TO WRITE AT THIS POINT)
IM SORRYYYYY
ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE

word count: 732