Chapter 30

~Third person pov~

It has been a week since the snowball. Almost Christmas day. Hopper went to y/n's house and knocked on the door.

Y/m/n answered the door. "Yes?" "I need to speak to you, please." Hopper said. "And who's asking?" y/m/n questioned. "Me."

~~~

"Why did you take those innocent kids from their mothers?" Hopper asked. Y/m/n paused "Dr.Brenner ordered me to. If I haven't then, he would take y/n too and do God knows what to her."

"So you did all that to all those kids to protect your daughter." Hopper repeated on what she had just said. "Yes. Now are we done here?" y/m/n impatiently asked. "No. I want to speak to your husb- ex husband."

"What does he have to do with this?" y/m/n asked, angrily. "I need to know more." he looked up at her. "Well he won't speak to me and I won't speak to him. So good luck with that."

"Please work with me here. If you at least tell me your ex's number and I can contact him then maybe I can finished this shit." Hopper sternly said. "And how did you know about me?" y/m/n asked. "That's classified."

Y/m/n finally gave in after many tries and gave Hopper the number. The phone rang and after a few seconds someone picked it up. "Hello?"

"Is this y/d/n?" Hopper asked. "Who is this?" "Hawkins chief of police."

"Yes this is y/d/n. Why are you calling?" he asked. "I need to ask you some questions and you need to answer me honestly."

a/n: i tried making this a long chapter but gave up halfway

word count: 293