"Remember your safe word, Malyshka?" I nodded as His fingers came down on me. He caressed my bare ass, kneading at the skin softly, "Don't hesitate to use It when daddy goes too hard, okay?"

"Okay."

"Count!"

"Wha-" My words were finished with a painful shriek as the belt swished through the air, landing against my ass. It stung bad and I almost reached out to rub at my ass but he instructed that I leave them where they are, "One."

"Do you know what daddy is punishing you, princess?"

"Yes." i know.

I know and me knowing why makes me want to ask if we are still pretending.

"And why is that?" He asked caressing my aching butt cheek with his big hand and my lips parted in relief at the contact of his palm against my ass. His fingers skimmed across the skin stroking it softly to soothe the sting.

"Because Terren tried to mark me." He slapped the belt across my ass again and this time it didn't sting like before because he reduced the pressure of his hand and this hit awakened a thrill in me, "Two." I moaned in slight pain,  "It wasn't my fault that he did!"

"You agreed to the wedding and mating." He sounded genuinely offended. I wished I could see his face to know if his voice was a farce.

"You abandoned me for days!"

"I had to perfect my plan to kidnap you brat!" He growled. His voice sent chills down my spine and my belly flipped in excitement. why did that line sound so romantic?

"And daddy gets mad when someone tries to take what's his." He cracked the belt against my bottom again. The leather stroked against my skin and I jerked. I resisted the urge to close my legs when I began to feel the usual tingling sensation in my pussy that I always felt when he spanked me.

My lips had grown sleek from the moisture seeping from my core, I could feel my insides tighten as I fought the urge to close my legs and my clit throbbed at the thought of the belt meeting my ass again.

"Three." I counted and He hummed with approval. I heard him shift towards  me positioning himself behind my legs. I could feel him bending over wondering what he was up to now and my curiosity was satiated when I felt his lips on my ass kissing at the bruised skin.

Ooo la la, Cora moaned and I pushed my ass up.

"I am sorry daddy." I whimpered arching my back in pleasure as he pressed his lips against my skin, kissing across the fresh welts that he just created.

I heard the belt drop to the floor, the noise of the metal buckle hitting the ground resounded to my hearing and the ruffling of Orian's fabric and his hands brushing my thighs as he moved closer to my ass.

He grabbed my ass cheeks, molding them in his hands. I could feel the imprint of his fingers as he gripped them fondling them which caused me to relax back on the couch with a content sigh, his hands were divine just like he said mine was.

"Daddy's marks are perfect on your ass princess." He lowered his head to my ass cheek as he mouthed his words. I couldn't see him but I could feel what he was doing.

His lips kissed a bruised area again before peeking his tongue out to lick at it.

I gasped in shock at the first lick, feeling his hot wet tongue slide across my bruised skin melting my insides. it  felt so good but too forbidden to think of or even act on but here he was licking at my butt. He was kissing at the bruises trying to soothe the pain with his mouth and hands and the heavens above, it worked.