Doc Brown? We Wish.

Third Person POV:
Word Count: 1,774
Trigger Warning: Torture (in detail)/Blood/Extreme pain
Spooktober 2022 Day Twenty-Seven: Mad Scientist

Peter screamed at the top of his lungs, his entire body tensing in pain. God, the pain was awful. It was unlike any other pain he had felt before. He'd been stabbed. He'd been shot. He literally had been reduced to atoms, which he felt every second of. Even that pain wasn't comparable to the pain he was in right now. This pain was awful, and he had absolutely no idea why. He wouldn't call himself immune to pain. He was far from immune. He just knew that he had a high pain tolerance. A pain tolerance that wasn't tolerating this pain at all.

The man must have hit another nerve, because Peter's entire body tensed again and he let out a scream probably louder than the last. God, his senses were killing him right now. The pain was too much and his own screams were hurting his head. His mind went to the article he read about someone screaming so hard that they burst a blood vessel in their eye. He wondered for a brief second if he would reach that point today.

It had been weeks. Weeks of being here. Well, wherever here was. At first, he didn't think things were bad. Obviously, being kidnapped wasn't ideal, but he was getting fed every day. In good portions, too. Good portions for his metabolism, which was a huge red flag. He was also being properly taken care of. Well, he was provided with the things to properly take care of himself. He had lots of questions and wanted to find a way out, but he was afraid to figure out what would happen if he didn't do what he was supposed to with the stuff he was given.

It wasn't about a week into this that he met his captor. To put it the best way he could, the man looked like Doc Brown. He had crazy hair and a wild look in his eyes that could only be described as crazy. He dressed like he hadn't looked in the mirror and his breath always smelled like garlic. Always. The man just called himself Bot. There wasn't any real reason behind it from what Peter could tell.

Not that he was content with any of this, but Bot really didn't seem all too bad. He made sure that Peter was doing okay. He was checking in to make sure that Peter was comfortable and everything. Really, he would have rather thought he was a guest of wherever he was rather than a prisoner. Peter still kept up his boundaries and was very careful not to give any personal details or to tell him anything. He knew that he wasn't here for a vacation. That wasn't how this was going to work.

It was around a week after he met Bot, the second week of him being there, that things started to go south. They weren't taking a slow paced train there, either. It was like a light switch. One day, Bot was this nice guy that was treating him like royalty. The next day, he had Peter strapped down to a table taking his blood and injuring him to see just how fast he would heal. One day, he was chatting to him about what he did at his office job and the next he was beating information out of Peter.

At first, all Bot did was torture Peter for answers. He would ask so many questions that Peter didn't want to answer but he wound up answering in tears after having bones shattered and blood spilled. "How did you get your powers?" "Where did this happen?" "What was your reaction to the bite?" "Why do you use your powers for good?" "Have you ever tried to give someone else your powers?" It was question after question after question. And, after every question Peter answered, he would pause to write down the answer. Although, Peter didn't understand why he did that. He saw the voice recorder when he was dragged into the room every day.

Today's test was trying to see if there was a way to drain or rid Peter of his powers. It had been the same test for the past couple of days. They started off with a blood transfusion, but that didn't do much of anything. Peter's blood adapted into the new blood. He tried that again yesterday, pushing more of the blood that wasn't Peter's out. Still, Peter's blood adapted into the new blood. Today, though, Bot decided to try something.