Check in 2.0

Hey hey hey happy people (if you aren't a happy people, also hey to you as well). I'm coming to say hi and check in with everyone. If you want to skip this, that's fine, but I would totally love if you guys would interact with this (whether you vote or comment is your choice, but anything is still amazing and I'll still love you if you don't)

Let's start with another round of questions for you guys (:
1. How are you doing? 
2. How is your mental health? 
3. Do you have a favorite one-shot of mine?
4. What is your favorite song? 
5. What is your favorite non-marvel show?
6. Do you have any current obsessions? 
7. What is a hobby of yours that seems so small but brings you so much joy?
8. What is your favorite book (it can be a graphic novel, a novel, a children's book, or even fan-fiction)? 
9. Who is your favorite writer on wattpad? 
10. Who is your favorite author not on wattpad? 

Here are my answers: 
1. I'm doing okay at the moment. I've been really up and down recently, but I think things are finally starting to get better :). 
2. My mental health is slowly starting to get better, but it's been a real struggle these past couple months. 
3. My personal favorite is either "Peter Benjamin Parker" or "sometimes it's hard to wake up (the after)". I find funny because I was so hyped to write "sometimes it's hard to wake up (the before)" and I still have yet to even start it. 
4. I have so many favorite songs. It literally changes day to day or week to week. The one I've been listening to on repeat recently though is called "Until I Found You" by Stephen Sanchez. It's so good. 
5. Heartstopper, Supernatural, OBX, or Criminal Minds. They are all so so so good. 
6. Hearstopper is probably my biggest current obsession. I've been obsessed since I found out it was going to come out on April 22nd (this was back in March). I even woke up at 3 a.m. just so I could watch it. I was so mad because I had 20 minutes of the last episode left and I had to leave for a doctor's appointment. Like, how awful. But, seriously, it was so good. 
7. I love doing weardsearches. They make me so happy for literally no reason. 
8. OOHH. I have three. The first one is "Every Last Word" by Tamara Ireland Stone. The second is "Girl in Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow. The last one is literally every single Heartstopper book by Alice Oseman. 
9. I can't pick a favorite. I have too many. Grace, Line, Fluffsleep, and Evarose. They are all super talented and their books are perfection :) (I would tag them all, but my wattpad is being dumb :/)
10. Probably Kathleen Glasgow and Alice Oseman. They are two talented authors that I could go on for hours about. 

Yeah, I don't have anything else that I really want to talk about. But, I did want to stop in and tell you all that I love you, you all mean the world to me, and the fact that you all are supporting this book means the absolute world to me. Thank you so much :)

I'll hopefully have a new one-shot out later this week or next week. I won't make any promises. I'm pretty busy right now. I just started working, I have a band concert in a week and a half, I'm having a gay crisis, I'm starting to have end of year exams coming up, along with my SAT and prom. It's a lot, but I'll manage. Summer will be a lot easier to update :)

So... yeah. You all are amazing. Keep on doing amazing things :)

That's it for this chapter! Remember to drink some water, eat something, take medicine (if you have to), and rest today. You did a good job and I am proud of you :)
Till next time
- Storm