XLVII

A month later

"Baby." Kyle whispers in my ear. I smile.

Yes y'all heard that right, we got back together and is better than ever.

We had a long conversation about everything and we wanted to move forward, continue to build on this really for the better.

"Athena I think we should have a talk now." He says and I already know what it's about.

"Yea we should." I agree with him.

Of course he decided to come over my house to have this discussion. We're in the den downstairs, my living room is currently being remodeled so the den it is.

"I know you still don't trust me but I do want to try this again and I mean it, I'm trying to set a perfect example for Kay. I mean I get it if you wouldn't want to get back together since you did get out an engagement but Athena I'm still in love with you like a lot. I want to try this the right way this time." He confess to me.

"I know Kyle, all of it I knew you was still in love with me and so am I. I was tryna play it off like I wasn't but the old emotion and feelings I had towards you didn't go away, they never did. God Kyle you broke my heart and left me with nothing, I do want a relationship with you again I'm not even gonna lie."

And the rest of the conversation is history. Kyle wanted me to move in with him but I love my house and don't wanna sell it so now he's here in my space.

"Yes." I say.

"I love you." I laugh.

"I love you as well darling." Yes that one time I called him darling stuck now sometimes call him that or by his middle name. It's a win win for me.

He hits my arm.

"So abusive." He sticks out his tongue at me.

"I'm not baby." He's so cute and hot at the same time.

I just stare at him, looking how hot he looks. How he aged so perfectly. This man can do anything he wanted to me and honestly I would let him.

"What?" He smiles.

I breath in and out, I haven't fucked anyone in months and if he keeps this up I might just have to fuck him.

I shake my head. "You're insanely hot that's all." I shrug like it's nothing.

He raises his eyebrow, "Oh?" He leans in and kisses me while smiling.

Oh god!

Now this makes me want to fuck him even more.

"Don't do that." I break the kiss.

"Don't do what?" He asks me, taunting me.

"Smile while kissing me you jackass." I smile and hit his shoulder.

"Ow, why can't I?" He questioned me, like always.

"Because it makes me want to fuck you even more than I already do and I'm tryna not let that happen." I shrug like it's not a big deal but it is for me at least.

"Why?" So simple yet so hard to answer.

"I honestly don't know why, I guess I'm just not that ready to be intimate yet." He nods.

"Fair. I swear to you Athena I don't ever want you to doubt my true love for you. I'm in this forever with you and Kay maybe another kid someday but I'm too old to not know what I want. What I want is our family together, us married doing what we love and always making money." I laugh. We make more than enough.

"We're always making money baby, the nature of the game." We look at each other and laugh.

"Damn right we do. Us Athena we're always forever together. Don't ever forget that!" He says sternly and I believe him.

"I know," I nod. "We're forever Kyle."

He smiles and leans up to kiss me, a passionate kiss that I so desperately needed. He knows what my body needs even after so many years of being apart. Kyle is definitely gifted with pleasing me, he knows all the places that make me explode with pleasure.

That white boy knows what just to do with my black ass and that's why I can never say no to him.

He flips me over to where I'm on top of him, oh lord the temperature just got hot.

This position I've learned he loves. He likes when I take control and make him go crazy.

I'm bout to say fuck it to whatever I said and suck him off.

"I know that look, go on darling suck my dick." I can't help but let my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Fuck.." I whimper.

"Show me baby, do it for daddy." He's so sexy when he does that.

I kiss him with everything I have in me. Like he is my last meal. He takes off his shirt for me and I run my hands down his chest. His hard abs against me. He groans while I start kissing his neck.

Kyle loves that I've learned. He lifts his hips up while laying down and never breaking eye contact.

I fall for that every time. I stroke him first.

"Fuck." He groans out.

I have a surprise for him at the end.

I lick his dick up and down seeing pre cum dripping. I take him all in my mouth, gagging a little.

"God, take me all like the good girl you are." He praises every time. His raspy moans drives me crazy. I'm turnt on but this is about him. He is my priority even though I know he wants to take care of me.

I swirl my tongue around his slit and under knowing how to drive him to the edge fast.

"Fucking hell." He moans, a deep raspy moan might I add.

My hands are at the base and I take three deep strokes my next move makes him wild. Once I swirl my tongue over his slit I squeeze his balls lightly knowing he was close.

A deep loud moan emerged from him. I think that's the hottest sound I've ever heard.

He catches his breath and gives me a passion filled kiss. He gets up and gets dressed again and we lay in bed together once again.

"God I love you so much Athena."

I smile. "I love you like so much. I'm glad we found a way back to each other."

"Same baby same. I know this isn't necessarily romantic and I'll do it again but marry me darling. You are my forever baby so please marry me."

I smile, "For real." My voice went so high then. I'm ashamed.

He nods, "Yes baby for real I'll give you the perfect proposal and the perfect wedding."

"Yes I will marry you." I smile and might have some tears in my eyes.

Y'all know I love this man with everything in me how could I not say yes even if we are in bed together.

"God I can't wait to call you my wife."

"And I can't wait to call you my husband Kyle Green." We both smile and kiss each other.

My life is complete everything played out perfectly.

A/N: I have another chapter and the epilogue left. I want to say thank you to everyone who stuck with this book to the end. I've been quite busy so sorry if the chapters take forever to update. Thank you so much for the love I get on this book.
With much love.