XXXIV

I managed to get Kyle out the house just for a while so I could set up everything we needed with the help of Tori. Then I told him to go back to his place to get ready for the surprise dinner I have planned.

"Oh, Kyles bout to love this." She tells me.

I laugh, "He better!" I know he will for sure. My boyfriend loves anything that involves me.

"He's down bad for you thena, I know you see it. He literally worships the ground you walk on." She tells me and I already knew that. I see the way he looks at me, like I'm his whole world.

I know it, he knows it I think everyone just might notice it. It's pretty obvious if you ask me.

"I know he is, I can tell. The love he has for me is like no other. We're the power couple to the media." I smile. We fit each other in ways like no other.

Tori hits me, "Stop daydreaming and let's finish up so you can go eat with your boyfriend on his birthday." I laugh and continue working to finish everything up.

Once we finish I grab my phone and text Kyle.

A: Start getting ready, I'm picking you up!

K: Demanding much. What should I wear?

I laugh like he should ask me, he has a massive closet.

A: You have a massive ass closet but something nice, actually surprise me.

K:Will do babe, I'll see you soon I love you.

A: I love you.

And with that we end our conversation and I start getting ready. Tori already left so it's just me alone.

I go ahead and take a shower, wanting to get it out the way before anything else. I wash up using my dove soap. Loving the way it smells also Kyle really loves the smell on me as well.

I rinse off, get out and dry myself off. Wrapping the towel around me, I walk into my closet looking for the perfect outfit but not too perfect to outshine my man on his day.

So I'll settle for an off the shoulder lavender dress. Wait, I have an idea.

A: Do you want to match or no?

I ask and wait for his reply which comes instantly.

K: I want to match, what color did you plan on wearing. Or do you want me to pick the color?

I think for a moment before replying to him.

A: You can pick because I had a lavender dress picked out and I doubt you had that or even want to wear that.

I know he probably doesn't even wanna wear that color anyways.

K: No! Let's go with lavender, I'll surprise you with what I wear. Now get dressed beautiful.

I smile as I replied back.

He really wants to wear this color, is he messing with me. Does he actually want to wear this color?

It won't take me long to do my hair, imma do it in a low ponytail.

I start on my makeup with my eyebrows, a little bit of foundation, mascara and lipgloss. Keeping it simple and sweet.

I throw on the dress, put on my favorite gold necklace with the matching anklet and bracelet as well as some perfume to complete my outfit all together.

I look in the closet to pick out the heels I want to wear and I settled on the nude heels with black bottoms. One of my favorite pairs to be honest.

I don't dare tell Kyle I'm heading over, I want to surprise him. That's become my favorite now.

Without Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें