VII

I asked Athena out again. Just planning to show her New Jersey and one of my top favorite places.

This is so not like me.

But there is just something about her that i want to keep around me for a while.

I told Athena I'll pick her up around 2. It's currently 12:45. I'm in my walk in closet looking for an outfit, maybe like a long sleeve button up with my grey slacks. That'll look good. Right?

I put on my clothes, looking into the bathroom mirror at my reflection. I look good.

I spray some cologne that Athena secretly likes.

I leave the house once it turns 1 o'clock.

I pull out my phone at send her a text.
Hey I'm heading to the hotel soon.

I sit in my car for a couple of minutes, i hear a buzz on my phone, i pull it out.

Athena texted back Okay I'll be waiting. See you soon.

I looked at the message and exited out. Feeling a smile creep up on my face.

This isn't normal for me to feel like this.

She makes me feel like a different person but part of me doesn't want to admit it.

That part just wants me to keep having one night stands and not have someone for a serious relationship.

I adjust my seat and drive off to the hotel.
____________

I picked out an outfit that I think looks good on me. It's a simple button up grey shirt with a grey pencil skirt. I have black heels just because i didn't pack my dark grey ones. I apply some makeup and i put my thick hair in a high puff with edges.

I get a text from Kyle saying he is on his way.

I replied Okay I'll be waiting. See you soon.

What kind of person am I. I'm supposed to be having the guy fall for me not the other way around.

I look into the mirror looking at my reflection.

I look good. I thought in my head.

I hear a knock on my hotel door, peaking through the peep hole i see Kyle in a black button up. My breath hitches at how hot he looks. I shake my head and open the door for him.

He smiles and looks me up and down, and i do the same.

His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows showing off his tattoos. He's wearing grey slacks. I can also smell that cologne i love on him so much.

He looks good. His chain dangling as he looks down at me.

I lick my lips. I think i saw his eyes shift to them but maybe that's just my imagination. He clears his throat.

"Are you ready?" He asks in his deep voice. I didn't want him to know the effect he has on me so i just nod my head. On the way out i grab my phone and the hotel key to get inside my room.

He opens his car door for me, i tell him thank you as he gets in and drives off.

"Where are we going?" I wonder.

He looks over at me, "Somewhere that i think you'll love." He smiles. I nod.

I look over at him in the corner of my eye. I love the way he drives. His right hand on the gear shift and his other on the wheel.

Something about his posture makes me clench my thighs together.

I wonder what he's like in bed, if he's willing to dominate me. And i can submit to him. How he might whisper dirty words in my ear, giving me praise.

Or maybe how he pounds into me while giving me a deep moan.

How big his dick is, how he looks while pounding deep into me.

All of this thought is getting me more aroused than I've ever been.

He stops the car as i shake out of those thoughts.

"We're here." He says in a husky voice and brings goosebumps on my arms. He comes over to my side and opens the door for me.

I nod my head, "Thank you." He smiles and nods.

He leads to this beautiful garden house. He opens the gate and my mouth falls open.

Everything is beautiful. The plant and flowers look amazing, there's a big tree house in the back.

"Come." I follow him inside of the house.

When we walk in it's has brown interior design. The stairs on the other side are a dark shade of brown.

Everything looks peaceful.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

I turn towards him and smile, "Yes Oh my.. This is so beautiful and wonderful. Who's house is this?" I question at the thought.

He looks over at me, "Mine. I had it built when i was in my twenties and i come here to get away from everything. It's quiet and peaceful here."

Wow this man is full of surprises.

"Well this is beautiful." He smiles.

"Thank you!"

If you were to look at me you could probably see happiness radiating off of me. The thing is why.

"Let me show you around." His voice breaks my train of thought.

He leads me up the stairs first.

"This house is a four bedroom with 3 full bathroom. I have a personal library." My eyes widen.

"Library." My smile is wide. If you didn't know i love reading.

He nods and shows me the big library.

We walk in and there are all these books. I'm amazed.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

I nod, "Yes." I breathe out. "Can I stay and read a little of a book?" I ask him.

He nods, "I'll be downstairs if you need me." He smiles and leaves.

This man. What is he doing to me.

I can't help but feel all tingly when I'm around him or when he shows me his smile.

That smile does things to me.

As I'm thinking about the photoshoot they have i remember it's in 3 days. I have to go over everything again and make sure it's all correct.

I don't do anything with my clients but i can't help but feel some sort of happiness i feel for Kyle.

It's like he's changing me and he doesn't even know it.

All of this Kyle talk is confusing enough, i shake away those thoughts and get back to reading this good book.