XIII

His lips feel warm against mine. We start moving in sync. It's a bliss feeling.

He deepens the kids by pulling me closer to his body. Kyle swiped his tongue against my bottom lip, I let my mouth fall open a little, letting his warm tongue meet mine.

Our tongues dance around together, letting us feel the moment.

He pulls away to catch his breath but puts his forehead against mine.

"Wow." I say shocked.

He smirks. That bastard.

"Wow indeed darling."

Smug bastard!

I roll my eyes at his cockiness, I swat his chest. "Shut up."

His face gets serious again, "Why did you just leave in the middle of the night after we had sex, fucked or whatever. That's a one night stand type shit." He pouts. I just want to kiss that pout off his lips.

Maybe I shouldn't have just left.

What would have happened if I did tell him.

Did I even have a reason as for why.

"Sorry?" That came out more of a question than intended to.

He scoffs, "Wow."

I literally have nothing to tell him.. we are only acquaintances anyway.

"You don't even want a relationship so why are you mad?" I question accusingly.

He rolls is eyes but stays quiet.

Wait. "How did you know where I lived?"

He looks at me, "Don't worry about it."

We just stare at each other, looking at all the emotions surfacing around.

I love staring at his eyes for some reason. Be the woman I am I would never try to one up a man for nothing.

My mom always told me not to beg a man for attention. If he wants me he'll have to work hard to get me and if Kyle wants anything to do with me he's gonna have to work for it.

I won't make it easy for him though. He needs to earn it. "Let me take you out on a date." He says breaking eye contact and looking around my penthouse. "Nice penthouse by the way."

I smile, "Thank you." He returns it.

Wait a date.

"Did you just say you want to take me on a date?" I question.

He nods, "Yes darling, let me take you out and show you the man I really am."

"Umm.." I really don't know, I mean it won't hurt right.

Of course it will I don't know this man. What if he does something.

All these thoughts are turning inside my head.

I see him look at me, he chuckles a little, "Please." He pouts.

I laugh and lean in for a kiss, Rolling my eyes I replied, "Yes you can take me out on a date." He smiles against my lips and kisses me deeply.

The kiss starts getting heated, I'm being pushed against the wall as he attacks my lips. Hungrily like he's starving to taste me.

I'm loving the feeling, how he makes me feel wanted.

Should I actually just go with the flow with him or keep my guard up. I'm used to that.

I finally pull back and put my hand in his form chest.

I hint of a smile is on my lips. I love the way he can just make me smile.
_______________

I'm taking Athena to one of my favorite restaurants and I think she'll like it.

I sent her a text earlier saying I would pick her up at 7:00. I also have a house here that I stay at sometimes when I'm away for business. It's a nice penthouse. Black interior inside.

I go ahead and jump in the shower, making sure I smell extra clean. I dry myself off after being in there for 30 minutes, I wrap the towel around my lower half and walk to my closet looking for something that she'll like.

I pull out a grey turtleneck that my chain can go around and a pair of black slacks. Since my hair is a little bit curly I wear it like that. I then spray some cologne on me.

I smile as I look at myself in the mirror. Hot! I think to myself.

I grab my phone and text Athena seeing if she's ready as I'm about to head over.

K: Hey are you ready I'm heading over there soon.

A: I'm just finishing up, you can come over now, see you soon.

I smile at her text and put my phone in my pocket, I head downstairs to grab my wallet and I decide what car I would pick her up in.

I settle for my black Lamborghini. I grab the keys and start driving over to her house.

I wonder how this dinner is going to go.

Let's hope things get interesting.