X

As soon as I sat next to Kyle he offered to buy me a drink, of course being me I declined saying I am capable of buying my own. He was persistent I'll give him that. After a lot of begging i finally let him buy me a drink.

"I'll take a rum and coke," Nothing too heavy.

He nods and calls a bartender over, he says what i wanted then proceeded to get him a drink.

"Didn't know you were into scotch." I tease.

"Hmm, didn't know that you wanted to go light tonight."

He challenged me, he knows how to play his cards right, but if he thinks I'm going to let him in easier he has another thing coming.

I'm going to show him how hard he's going to work, if he wants this, me. To get a taste of me. I can see it in his eyes, the hunger, the lust. The desire for my body, for me. And i could say the same for him.

"Come dance with me!" He said as he was getting up. He held out his hand for me.

I raised an eyebrow, "And what if i don't want to."

"I wasn't asking." His deep husky voice mixed with power and dominance. I forgot other people where still around us.

He had an emotion on his face daring me to challenge him.

He leans in my ear, "Challenging my authority won't be good for you princess." I stood frozen in that spot.

"Now come dance with me." I nod and took his hand as he lead us to the dance floor.

My hands on the back of his neck and his wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer. His breath fanning my face. I find myself in a trance, he's alluring with power, dominance even.

"Your dominance is showing." I point out the obvious.

His eyes stare at me intensely, a shiver ran through my body at the eye contact. His stare is turning me on, but does he need to know that.

His eyebrows raise in amusement, a deep chuckle erupts from him making my core throb.

He knows what he does to me and he loves it.

"Do i have an effect on you?" I don't want to give him the satisfaction of giving into him.

"No." I resort back. He nods not believing me.

His hand slowly moves towards my ass.

"What are you-

He gives it a squeeze and my eyes close letting out a satisfied sign. He pulls me closer making our fronts touch. I moan lightly feeling his hard on dick.

Curse my body for giving in to this temptation. Curse him for making me feel like this.

I lean into him like I'm about to kiss him, "Let's get out of here." I demanded. I don't care about the consequences tomorrow, all i knew was i need him tonight. I needed to feel him, taste him. I want him to have his way with me however he likes.

He smirks, "Thought you'd never say that." He grabs my hand and leads me out the bar, going to his car. He opens the door for me and slides into the drivers seat as he starts driving towards his house.

His right hand lays on my inner thigh and his left is at the side of the steering wheel. He looks hot driving like that.

"Your hot."

He looked at me like i was crazy. Oh shit, i said that out loud.

His attention goes back to the road but i see him have a smile on his face.

"You think I'm hot. Yea?" What the fuck was he doing to me.

I curse under my breath, "Yes." I said boldly. Hey I'm not holding back on this one. Well not yet anyways.

"Damn." He swore, "The things I want to do to you. I want to feel you under me. Feel your body, feed into your desire. Your hunger. Make you scream my name as i watch you have many orgasms. As i look into your eyes." He says breathlessly.

My body is on fire, his words are alluring, feeling my body. Like a hot touch.

I need him now.

I clench my legs shut, his hand still on my thigh.

How far away is his house!

He smirks as he drives his car up a driveway. He turns off the car and gets out, he opens the door for me. Hurrying to type the code into his penthouse. He opens the door and he pins me to the door making it slam shut.

His lips are on mine, he kisses me rough, hard.

My breathing stops, his lips are so alluring.

He pulls me closer towards him. His arms on my waist, he feels up and down my body making me shiver at his touch. My body is so fire at his touch.

Our fronts are pushed up against each other, he groans.

"Jump princess." His husky voice whispered in my ear. My eyes almost rolled in the back of my head.

I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist as he leads us to his bedroom.

He slams me down taking my lips again. He gently bites my bottom lip making me gasp. He plunges his tongue in my mouth, exploring everywhere. Our tongues dance together. He starts kissing down my neck sucking and biting. I let a low moan and close my eyes in pleasure, in satisfaction.

"I want you, i need you now." I demanded in a low threatening tone. My body ached for him to give me everything. I want Kyle Green to dominate me, to pleasure me. To make me scream his name.

Make me beg at his mercy, i want to succumb to him, i want to give him every last piece of me.

This is something we both want, tonight I'll do everything he says. I want to submit to him but also dominate him. That's just who I am.

He smirks, "Oh princess, we're just getting started. By the end of this night i will have you screaming my name time and time again until you beg me you can't take anymore. Until your weak. I want this pleasure to be sensual for you. Making you want more."

I moan as he sucks my neck once more.

I'm in for a long night.