XXI

I open my eyes to see Athena sleeping peacefully beside me. I take the time to stare at her, how her hair is wrapped up and secured in a bonnet that she told me about. Her full plump lips I love to kiss a lot. She has beautiful dimples on her and her honey eyes when they shine in the sun is magnificent. Our relationship has took a turn but I believe we will get back to where we were or if not more.

Yes I plan on putting a ring on her finger, I want her I every single way.

I feel my cock tighten in my shorts as I think about her round plump ass, her amazing tits. She's breathtakingly beautiful.

She stirs in her sleep putting her ass further into my harden dick. I hiss lightly not wanting to wake her up.

"You can stop staring at me." She whispers, her eyes fluttering open. I smile.

"Can't help it." I shrug. She snuggles closer into me and I grab her waist. "Stop." She looks at me then smirks like she knows.

Her ass goes deeper into me and I hiss.

"Oh? It looks like someone is hard this morning. Did that happen while you was staring hard at me?" She cocks an eyebrow. I nod and shrug my shoulders.

"Do you want me to take care of that?" She questions in a low sultry voice that always manages to turn me on.

"Fuck.. yes." I beg, didn't think I was the type to beg but this is painful and I'm horny.

We both kick the covers off us and she leans in for a kiss, wedging herself in between my legs.

As our kissing gets hotter she starts grinding on my dick, my head throws back into the pillow and I let her do whatever to me.

She kisses down my neck nibbling and biting. Her hand travels from my chest to my v-line.

"Athena stop teasing me." I gritted out.

She looks at me with lust filled eyes as her hands find my shorts she slides them off along with my boxers. My dick stands against my stomach waiting to be sucked.

Her hand wraps around the base of my girth and she starts pumping up and down.

Athena starts licking the tip which drip with pre cum. I groan as she sucks my whole dick.

"Fuck." I groan and grip her hair.

She starts deep throating my shit.

"Suck my dick like the good girl you are." I hissed, hips bucking slightly.

Athena does this thing that throws me off completely, making me let out a loud deep moan. Her tongue wraps around the tip as she's sucking and massaging my balls. That shit felt good.

"Fucking hell... Christ!" I moan feeling myself coming closer to cumming.

She gags as I move my hips to feel that intense pleasure. My dick twitches in her mouth and I know I'm super close.

"Keep doing that baby, so good." I moan under her.

She sucks on my tip while pumping up and down and that's what sends me over the edge. I moan so deep my voice becomes horse and I fill her mouth up with my cum.

" Swallow my cum baby." I groan in a horse voice. She does what I say and kisses me. My breathing slows down as we lay against each other.

"I've never heard you moan that loud before... that was hot and sexy as fuck." She stares up at me. I laugh.

"Well it's all your doing, I don't mind moaning I find it adds to the pleasure." I smile and kiss her again.

I look up at the clock to see it's almost 1,