VIII

Today is the day the Green family finally has the big family photoshoot they wanted. I had to make sure all my camera lenses work, all the ideas and the props they i wanted i had to set up, not that I mind of course.

The last three days were hectic, after leaving Kyle's house he took me to, I've been avoiding him with all cost. He would text and call making sure i was okay, but i couldn't face him. Eventually he stopped trying.

I told Tori everything that's happened, she personally doesn't know how to feel about this one and neither do I.

Kyle's presence just does something to me that personally no one did. I'm super calm around him. I don't find myself feeling pressured by him or intimidating. He's also calming around me– well he has been.

Mora told me where to meet them and it's the place Kyle first took me. The beautiful scenery he found while driving.

Funny how it's that place, knowing Kyle he probably picked that out but i don't question it.

They told me to meet them over by 2 it's currently 1:15. I grab everything i need and take a cab over close by the place.

After this I'm in New Jersey for 3 more days. I think i might have to rent a car.

My bag, that also has my camera, lenses and all the small props they wanted are all in there. It's a nice size bag really.

I walk over to this big tree over by the waterfall. I spot the family. Kyle his siblings and the parents. I walk my way over to them. I remember Mora saying she wanted some in the garden st their house so after a couple of pictures here we'll go over.

I see what I'm guessing is his bother and sister.

"Hello, Mora." I look over to Antonio. "Antonio." I turn my focus over to Kyle trying to act professional, "Kyle." Now back to the siblings i don't know yet.

"I'm Gillian the second oldest." I shook his hand.

"I'm Athena, nice to meet you." He says it back.

I move to the sister, "Rebecca," She says. I shake her hand. I guess she doesn't want me to say my name.

Mora claps her hands, "Right well let's get started shall we." I sit my bag down on the bench, Kyle comes up to me. Oh god.

"Why have you been avoiding me." He questions angrily but trying to keep his voice down.

I roll my eyes, "Not here, not now." He tried to open his mouth to say something else but i gave him a pointed look. He left me alone while i was getting the camera ready.

I finally got the lenses ready, and now i can take the pictures.

"Y'all can stand however you'd like but stay close and the pose I'll like y'all to do first is one with your hands in front either crossed or by your side." I gave them more directions.

Finally after some more shots, they would like to take the rest in their garden.

"Your riding with me." I turned to look at Kyle ready to protest but he gave me a look knowing not to open my mouth. I did just that.

"No" I told him stubbornly. Believe it or not but i was being immature, i didn't want to have s conversation with him knowing where it'll lead.

He raised his eyebrow saying to challenge him, I honestly didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone so I complied.

"Don't you dare say a word." I snapped. He chuckles before opening up my side of the door before he made his way him to the drivers side.

He drives back to his parents house, the car is completely silent, I'm looking out the window not knowing what to say to him.

"Why have you been avoiding me, do you not want to hang out anymore. I mean you won't hurt my feelings." He chuckles but it's different this time, no humor in it.

I start to feel bad now, I never meant to upset him. I guess I didn't want to get close to get heartbroken in the end. I mean dating one of your clients son is something i didn't think i would do. Not that i want to date him or anything.

I frowned, "I'm sorry." I say but i literally don't know what else to say, i can't really tell him that i didn't want to get close to protect me from getting broken again, I mean I could but why would I. I don't really even know him.

Plus I'm only in Jersey for 3 more days so what's the point.

He looks over at me then his focus goes back to the road, he shrugs, "I guess.. it's alright. I mean I'm practically a stranger and you leave here in 3 days." Kyle tries to show that he doesn't care but i sed right through him, he wants to get to know me but why? I'm not that important.

Before i can say anything else, the car stops and i see that we're at his parents house. I get out without his help, his footsteps follow behind. They all get ready for the second set of pictures.

I also get my camera ready, they just want to capture them in the garden with the flowers.

I start with individual shots, then the big family photos that are placed right in front of the blue flowers. They all come out good, great even.

I take the rest of the photos and wrap everything up.

"I'll have everything printed off before i leave." I take the lenses off the camera and put everything back in the bag.

"Alright, thank you so much for everything Athena." Mora told me. I smiled.

I thanked everyone for giving the opportunity to do this, what i love.

As i was about to grab my bag i hear a voice i didn't think i was going to hear again.

"Kyle do you want to go to a bar tonight."

I slowly turn around to see if i was imagining things. Nope that's totally him.

"Harry?" I whisper quietly.

He looks at me for a good minute before shocked waved through his features.

"Athena." He said.

I smiled, "Babe I've missed you so much." He says and walks towards me. I rush over towards him and give him a hug.

"I didn't think i was going to see you again, what happened?" I questioned.

Someone had to interrupt our moment.

"Could someone tell me what the hell is happening." Kyle looks between us wondering why this is happening.