XXVII

I've been staring at her number for the past two hours, wanting to call her but knowing she'll won't pick up.

Honestly she has every right to be upset and mad at me but I didn't think she would end us.

Well dumbass you shouldn't have said what you said.

Shut the fuck up.

I get that I fucked up with what I said but I did it out of anger and I didn't even mean it.

I want to explain why I didn't tell her. It wasn't because I didn't want her to find out it's just I didn't think me being married was anything to focus on. I divorced her 4 years ago I'm over it now but since she's back everything is coming back.

I need to figure out why she's back and with this so called Justin.

I call the person I just need. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey man."

"Hey listen can you do me a favor?" I ask him

"Sure, what do you need?" He says.

"Can you figure out why Debra is in Georgia and with a guy named Justin Weavers." I tell him.

"Your ex wife and Athena's ex boyfriend wow. But yes I will see and send you the details." He says.

"Thank you, Harry I owe you one."

"No worries about that. Just focus on getting your girl back." After he says that he hangs up.

One thing I know is that I need my life to get back on track. With the love of my life and no other problems. I can't afford anymore.

I wonder what Athena is up to or if she's thinking about me. God I miss her ass. Not literally. I want her with me.

I fucked up, I know but I can't change anything all I need to do is fix my mistakes.

Earn her trust back.

As I'm looking on my phone I get a tv source notification. I click on it to find what's it about.

'The newest hot bachelor Kyle Green is on the market following his latest split with the famous photographer Athena McCoy'
The reason they split is not revealed but could this spark more dating rumors for the bachelor.

I stare in shock, this is absurd absolute bullshit.

The fuck.

How the fuck did they find out.

I see Athena has texted me and my heart burst.

A: I know we're not speaking right but please threaten them to take it down. I've already seen it and seen what they're calling me. No need to apologize and I'm sorry for ruining your bachelor status.

I stare at her message feeling my heart be ripped in pieces.

What the fuck does she mean by that.

I get angry again. I text her back.

K: What the fuck you mean by that, hmm? I'm going to get them to take it down I don't want your career to be jeopardized. My bachelor status, are you serious right now. I should bend you over my knee for uttering that out our mouth. Understand?

I get that I hurt her but damn it hurts knowing she doesn't want to be around me.

A: No Kyle you ain't treating me with the sex talk. You blatantly lied to my face. You kept a secret that I should've known about. Kyle get it thru yo head that I'm done. Just get the article taken down for both our sake.

Wow!

I really hurt her and there's no going back. She hates me now and honestly I don't blame her because if it was reversed I would definitely be mad at her for that and lying to me.

I broke her trust down. I deserve all the cold and emotionless treatments towards myself.

I Kyle Xavier Robert Green did that to her and I can't forgive myself for it. I hurt Athena in the most horrible way ever.

I sigh getting out of my head and going down towards the bar.

I look at the clock and sees I've been sitting and thinking for an hour.

Seeing it's almost 8 I head down towards the bar and we all know which one is that.

Thinking to myself I don't think I can move out of Atlanta unless something tragic happens.

I get in my car and drive to the bar.

Once I'm there I immediately go towards the bar and get a drink I know Imma regret but I don't care.

"Let me get a pink Whitney and scotch mix on the rocks." I call out to one of the bartenders.

"Trying to forget something I assume with a drink like this." A female bartender asks. I shrug not really in the mood for conversation.

"Something like that." I say nonchalant.

She hands me my drink and I nod my head as a way for say thank you.

I pick it up and start swirling it around, thinking about my life and the choices I make.

I take a big gulp letting the alcohol burn my throat.

I turn around, my back facing the counter as I'm just looking at the people here.

My eyes stop on someone familiar.

My little vixen herself.

My hear races as I'm already feeling the effects of the drink.

She looks dashing with her cocktail dress and red heels.

I can tell she feels someone looking at her, she stops and looks over towards me. Her eyes widen at the sight of me. Athena was shocked to see me.

My little poor vixen.

I hold eye contact as I walk over towards her. I know she said she doesn't want to see me more but I can't resist her.

She's my everything and I can't lose her.

"Athena." I say as I take a sip of my drink.

"Kyle." She says in the most monotone voice ever.

She hates me I know but I want to taste her, to have her even if it's the last time.

"Fuck, I miss you baby, I need you just one last time. Just this once and after if you never want to see me ever I understand and I respect that decision." I star down at her my lips hovering over hers. I'm waiting for the consent.

She looks at me for a couple of seconds and nods her head. "Okay." She says with a little smile on her face.

Instantly my lips crashes on hers. God I missed her.

The way her lips feel around mine is heaven.

She takes my keys and goes to my car so can get out of here.