8/Black mask bikers

Start from the beginning

I wouldn't mind doing the dirty work either but they want me to take it slow.
And I agreed to that too.

"Hayden will make sure no one is around while you guys snatch their asses inside the building and after that's done, He will run back to the building and lock the doors and we'll start on them. Are we ready?" We all say yes and take our position as we approach them.

This won't be hard.

...

Almira's pov'

Almira's pov'

I sit on my bed and think, did Hayden come home last night?
Did he leave early?
Why didn't he at least text me?

I don't like this, it's starting to feel like he's not coming home at all and it's bothering me.

What does he have to do until 12 am, there's surely no crazy person sending their car in the middle of the night in to keep them from coming home. And they have a time when their shift ends, they don't have to stay if they don't want to.

Something suspicious is happening and I have to find out what that is.

I get off the bed and put my slides on running down the stairs and locking the door before hopping on the car and starting it.

...

"Closed?" I question to myself as I look at the sign on the closed garage door.

What the fuck? It's closed!
Where is Hayden?

I pull out my phone and type in the number that's written on the paper and wait for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" The manly voice finally answers and I sigh.

"Hello, who is this?" I ask and then mentally face palm, that was weird to ask.

"Um Archer? Who's this?" They ask back and I look back at the sign.

"I'm Almira, I'm Hayden's-" Archer cuts me off my sentence.

"Oh hey Hayden's girlfriend, I remember you. Listen, we're in San Jones at the moment. We've had an emergency call from our main building here so we had to rush this morning. We're very sorry if you weren't informed." He explains in a very calm tone and I sigh out of relief.

"Yea I wasn't and I'm very upset about it. Is Hayden around?" I ask going to sit in my car.

"He's here yeah. Hayden your girlfriend is calling you!" He shouts and I can hear arguing in the back before his familiar voice is breathing into my ear.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you doing?" He calls, his voice smooth and a little rushed.
His breath slightly heavy.

"I'm not doing good sir, it feels like I'm being cheated on and you know that doesn't feel the best. But you are not my boyfriend which is weird and I don't understand-" I keep on rambling without even noticing and when Hayden's voice cuts me off I bite my bottom lip.

"I can be your boyfriend sweetheart, you just have to say it. Anyways I promise I'm not cheating on you, I'm trying to be on my best behavior." He says and a huge smile makes its way on my face and I giggle.
"Hope you aren't being bad either, or we might have to deal with it when I come back, but for now I miss you and I want to hug you so badly."

Why is he such a different person every day? He's a weird bipolar boy and I love it.
He's a sweet boy one day and he's all flirty the other, my favorite.

"I miss you more baby." I shut my mouth tightly after saying that feeling like I went too far calling him that.

But he chuckles, and my eyes go wide.
"I like what you just called me. Keep doing that please." He says it so politely it almost makes me want to scream.

He's such a tease.

"Stop it, go and work so you can come back." I whine and hear him sigh before he speaks again.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight, please wait for me I promise I'll be there." He pleads and I nod keeping a smile back.

"Of course I'll wait for you."

"Good, have a good day for me sweetheart." He says.

"You too." He hangs up and my shoulders sag down.
How am I supposed to have a good day alone?

I start the car turning the music up and deciding to go to a cafe to get breakfast, well brunch since breakfast is almost over.

...

"The new member of the 'Black mask bikers' according to some fans who have been digging deep for information for the past weeks say that his name is Hayden and that's all we got from all that digging." The reporter speaks out loud on the tv that's propped at the wall right in front of my table and when he says the name I almost choke on my coffee.

Hayden?
Could that be my Hayden?
What the fuck! It can't be him.

"From what we learned they've been spotted in San Jones with their infamous bikes and black helmets riding through the city careless. And I'm just living for the videos people have captured as they passed through." They gay reporter shook his head as he spoke before the videos of the bikers speeding through cars was displayed on the background.

6 bikes.

It's Hayden.
He's gotten involved in illegal work with people who do god knows what, probably drugs and deal weapons.
And had the audacity to lie to me just before an hour thinking I wouldn't hear of what he's doing.

I take him in as a friend to give him a life and he steps on in giving it no mind.
Not caring they he's destroying his life and mine as well, he's loosing me.

I'm loosing him.

...

Unedited!

Unedited!

Have any questions?

Any suggestions?

Let me know.