35. Release

''I know you've been hurting for moons... You stayed up late and cried yourself to sleep, and it's okay if you don't like what you see,' polly began as she made Maeve a cup of tea, Ada was fawning over little Rhaegar. ''You've only just begun this war is far from over my dear..."

"Tommy told you?" Maeve asked but already knew.

"They adore you. They said how you got that little Baratheon whimpering on the ground once you finally gave in to your power." Polly confirmed.

"We miss out on all the fun." Ada remarked.

''I know it doesn't help with the pain, but have you ever tried to dance in the rain?" Polly asked and Maeve started laughing.

"It does help, unfortunately I think we are in a drought." Maeve remarked.

"John told me something else."

"That snitch." Maeve hissed.

"The knight and the lord..." Polly said with a smirk.

"What?" Ada said perking up. '

"it's... they are... I feel like a slut." Maeve remarked.

"Fuck no!" Ada declared. "Get it. All the damn time, you are the queen, you should damn well get those fine men in your bed as you please."

"You did know who they were a moment ago." Maeve reminded her and Ada chuckled.

"Mormont and Stark." Ada offered and Maeve's jaw dropped.

"Am I that obvious?" Maeve asked them.

"Yes." Ada agreed.

"But the king is a blind idiot." Polly assured. "So go get crazy love, while you're young, go on and make mistakes, give your heart a break... And remember when life goes on."

"It goes on!" Ada declared.

''Try to take every moment you got before it's gone'' Polly suggested.

"I feel guilty... sometimes." Maeve added.

"But not while are you with them?' ada offered.

"never then." Maeve assured biting at her lip as she tucked her head down to her chest.

''Don't bury your head in the sand. Don't worry, don't worry your life away before it's gone.'' Polly told her.

"To crazy love.' Maeve said raising her tea cup.

"go get crazy love!" Ada agreed.

'While you're young, go on give your heart a break from all the worries and let them take care of you."

After her talk with Polly and Ada Arthur was walking her and Rhaegar back and she couldn't hide that smile on her face.

"They have something good to say?" Arthur questioned. "Polly is usually yelling at me." Arthur remarked.

"Girl talk." Maeve offered simply.

"Girl talk." Arthur repeated pushing open her door.

"Who is on watch tonight?" Maeve asked innocently.

"Mormont.' Arthur informed her and Maeve nodded. "You want me to tell you want to see him when he gets here?"

"Goodnight." Maeve answered instead closing the door.

Maeve sung Rhaegar a song and he drifted right off, tired after his big adventure and play time with Ada and Polly.

Maeve didn't want to get out of bed, but she couldn't sit still, she could have just stared at the ceiling but crazy love was stuck circling her mind. she stood up twisting her feet on the cold floor. Maeve pushed open the door and Jorah smiled back at her. She fisted his shir pulling him inside and he smiled down at her. His lips meeting hers for a moment. He bared the door before turning back to her, he reignited their kiss. She moaned into his mouth as he picked her up with ease, and she coiled her legs around his waist, running her hands through his hair she snaked her arms around his neck and held him tight. They explored each other's mouths with desperation. Before Maeve knew it Jorah had dropped her onto the bed, her nightdress gathered at her hips and waist, revealing black lace panties guarding her core. She pushed herself further onto the bed.

Jorah wasted no time undressing again, with a small laugh as she eyed his erection and inhaled sharply. Jorah climbed over her slowly, drinking in the sight of her below him. He kissed from her lips to her chin and along her jawline. His teeth grazed her supple skin as he hungrily devoured her, covering her jaw and neck in kisses.

His hands explored the silky fabric of her dress, wrapping around her back he slowly pulled the garment over her body and up above her head. Jorah kissed down from her neck to her breasts, sucking and scraping at the skin on her collarbones.

She tangled her fingers in his hair she pushed him into her breasts where he kissed at skin as he pressed his face between her breasts, kissing down her sternum he made his way to her stomach, where his nose tickled her sensitive spots, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his wake as he kissed and sucked at her delicate skin.

"Jorah," she whined as her body trembled at his teasing and ticklish touch. His lips curved into a small smile against the skin of her toned abdomen before moving lower, running his hands down her sides he hooked a finger in her pantie at both hips and slowly pulled down her last item of clothing, he ran the lacey fabric down over her smooth legs and pulled it from her feet. Slowly he lowered himself to her cunt, parting her legs with his hands she obliged instantly, opening wide for him as sunk his face between her legs. Maeve gasped as Jorah placed a delicate kiss upon her entrance, and then upon her clitoris. He placed another, and another, the kisses deepening as he sucked upon her little bud, causing her to gasp and squirm beneath him her head falling back into the pillow. She could forget everything outside of this moment. His hands held her hips firmly, stopping her from wriggling away from his kisses.

"Sssstop teasing me!" Maeve pleaded, as she gripped the sheets with white knuckles.

"Stop being so impatient... all the time in the world." jorah murmured against her folds. His tongue caressed, licked and swirled.

'Do we?' Maeve's face grew hot, a burning tension building in her abdomen, it built, built, and built until Jorah rewarded Maeve with her release. She shivered, trembled and shuddered, her legs shaking beneath his hold as she rode the waves of her orgasm, moaning and whimpering helplessly in his grasp.

Jorah pulled back as Maeve's orgasm faded and her labored breaths steadied into slow and heavy pants for air. He crawled up onto her, his eyes tracing every curve of her body, committing them to memory. He rests an elbow by her face and stroked down her now tangled brown locks spilling down the bed. Her cheeks glowed pink, her skin illuminated with a layer of sweat. She had never looked more beautiful than that moment, completely undone and vulnerable beneath him. He kissed her delicately on her full pink lips, and Willow sighed into the kiss, relinquishing herself to him yet again.

Jorah steadied his cock at her entrance, rubbing the head against her soaked folds, earning a gasp from Maeve. With a groan he entered her, pushing all the way in with one slow thrust, parting her walls inch by inch. Maeve moaned pulling him to her. Her breathy release followed by whimpers and whines as he stretched her around him.

Jorah placed soft kisses behind her ear and along her sweet spot as he slowly rolled his hips against her. Maeve's whines soon turned to moans and cries of pleasure. Jorah kept his pace slow as he buried himself deep inside her with every thrust, he knew Maeve wanted him to quicken his pumps but he wanted to drink every thrust in. He didn't want to just fuck her, he wanted to love her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her thighs resting on his hips, her ankles crossed behind him, they rolled against each other perfectly in sync. Jorah kissed her zealously and deeply on the lips as his own pleasure began to near the peak, his thrusts became more and more erratic, his thighs beginning to tremble.

He could feel her walls twitching around him, she was so close. Her breathy pants against his lips only drove him further towards his release.

Another thrust and Maeve was pushed over the edge, crying out her walls fluttered and tightened around him. Her back arched, eyes rolling back into her head. Jorah met his orgasm now; with shattered breaths he released his seed into her as his hands arms and legs quivered for a moment as her body held him hostage to her.

Jorah rolled off of Maeve. His tanned chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath, his eyes closed for just a second whilst he gathered himself. Maeve turned onto her side, her face and body glistening with sweat, chest falling and rising quickly. She pressed a shaking hand to his chest curling into him.