28. Claim

Euphoria. That's what this is. Bliss. Elation. Call it whatever you want. Maeve was calling it The Jorah Special. His eyes roamed her body, from her breasts bouncing to her eyes and back down to where their bodies connect. She watched his expression as he watches himself slide in and out of her. It's hot. Like the hottest thing Maeve had ever experienced. Her hands still grasping the bed, she began to push back harder against him, their bodies colliding in rhythm at the exact right moments. She heard about sex like this, and even read it in a few romance novels. But she had never experienced anything like it until now. Jorah's movements are so smooth and deliberate like he knows her body better than she did. Maybe he does. She swore she didn't know anything anymore, especially not in this fuzzy drunken-like state of mind. The delicious sensation that began to build earlier is starting again, like a little volcano deep in her belly. And, as if on cue, Jorah's lips begin to curl into a devilish grin. See. He knows.

"Don't worry, my queen," he whispered. "I won't stop this time." His words actually brought her a lot of relief, as she didn't think she could survive being deprived again.

She closed her eyes as she felt his hand slide from her hip to her tit. He rubbed his thumb in a circle around her nipple, barely grazing the sensitive flesh. Then, without warning, he pinches it between his fingertips.

"Oh my god," Maeve said, barely able to get the words out. "Rhaegar is not going to like sharing my tit with you." Maeve teased pulling him closer. Everything he did was pure magic. He pinched again, squeezing and twisting, as her body writhed beneath his touch. Then, his index finger trailed down her sternum and past her belly button. She opened her eyes to find him still watching her face. Their eyes connect and neither of them looked away. There's hunger in his gaze, something carnal.

But beyond that, there's intimacy as well.

"Are you going to come for me, deusa?" he asked. Yes. Absolutely, yes. She had never wanted to do anything more.

"Yes." She nodded to him. "Yes," Maeve repeated again. His thumb pressed against her clit, swirling in circles at the same pace he slides in and out of her. Maeve's breath catches in her chest as she squeezed the frame of the bed harder. It's almost too much. Almost. My body is riding the line somewhere between heaven and hell, suspended in some kind of naughty purgatory. His pace quickens as he drops one leg from his back, then the other. She instinctively wrapped them around him, pulling him into her. Jorah's breathing becomes ragged as small groans escape him. God, he's so fucking hot.

"Let go," he said softly. So that's exactly what she did. Maeve didn't break eye contact with him as he brought her body to the edge and pushed it over. Blinding fireworks are all Maeve could see for the next several seconds as her body shuddered and flailed like it's trying to rip itself apart from the inside. Maeve collapsed further into the mattress, her muscles no longer tense or rigid. She was melted ice cream on a hot summer day. A pile of feathers you could blow into the wind with a single puff.

"You can't rest yet, love," he said. "I'm not done." Using her legs as leverage, he flipped her to one side, rolling her over to her stomach as he pulled her to her knees. It's such a quick transition, seamless and commanding. Jorah had a way of being politely dominant if such a thing exists. He rubbed his dick against her, from her clit all the way back. Then he's inside her again, thrusting so hard he gripped her tighter to keep her in place. After several more thrusts, Jorah's body crashed against her, his body shaking as he squeezed.

"Fuck," he groans out, the expletive slipping from his mouth as he exhales.

Then, he rolled to his side, pulling Maeve with him. In an instant, their naked bodies twisted together as he held her close. Both of them lie still, gripping one another tightly and panting to catch their breaths. She was exhausted and charged at the same time, her body letting her know it could fall asleep or do that again.

"Are you okay?" Jorah asked, his mouth close to her ear. His breath tickled her skin.

"I'm fantastic," Maeve told him happily. "You?"

"I'm wonderful, goddess," he says.

"No, say it your way," Maeve requested looking at him as his hand traced along her.

"I'm wonderful, deusa," he said. Maeve could sense his smile as he spoke, causing her to smile.

+

Ned had no right to her no claim to her or how she spent her time. Yet seeing her with Jorah made his blood boil a little bit. Their limbs tangled together their bodies pressed together flesh on flesh. Sheets tangled around the bed. Maeves back like porcelain illuminated by the moonlight that shone in through the window.

Soundlessly ned closed the door and sucked in a deep breath. It was stupid and reckless of jorah but ned had wanted the same. He wanted that closeness with maeve. He wanted that touch from her. Jorah got that.

Ned wasnt giving up though. What he and maeve had was special.