27. Godess

Out of the woods // Ned Stark out now!

+

Maeve pulled her feet onto the bed, inching back until her head meet the pillow. Her legs aren't pressed together, not spread apart either. Jorah watched as her hands fidget, attempting to find a resting spot.

"Are you okay?" Jorah asked, pressing his knee onto the bed. Slowly crawling toward her, he didn't take his eyes from hers.

"Yes," she answered. It's barely audible, her voice cracking under her nerves. Jorah wanted to ask if she's sure but he stopped himself. "Yes." Maeve repeated. Jorah ran his hands over the tops of her thighs, gently encouraging her to part her legs. She does so, though not far enough.

"Wider," Jorah said softly, still not breaking eye contact. As she fulfilled his request, his hands pressed into the flesh on either side of her center. Hearing the sharp exhale from her lungs only intensified his hunger for her.

Delicately, he traced a single fingertip over her clit, watching her shudder. It's the smallest moment of connection, but it packs a punch. She twists, first away from the touch, then toward it. Her body can't decide whether to flee or feel and the place between the two is central to pleasure. His finger ran over her again and again. He didn't change course and he didn't pick up the pace. It's the same slow, deliberate movement each time.

Maeve's eyelashes flutter open and closed, open again. Her breathing quickens as small noises escape her mouth. They're not quite moans, not yet. But we'll get there. The same finger dips lower, feeling her wetness but still not pushing inside of her. And wet she is, physical confirmation of her desire. After a couple more strokes, he pulled back just far enough to hold three fingers together circling and pinching.

"Maeve..."

"I like it," she said, breathlessly. He felt a key turning deep inside him, a box he locked a long time ago. There's a delicious satisfaction in delivering pleasure to someone else—a visceral, almost animalistic hunger for him. He needed it. He craved it above most other things. But he had locked it away, reserving it for only someone very special. And until Maeve Targaryen walked into his life, he had seldom let it see the light of day.

"Good," Jorah whispered. "That's good." His fingertips run over her one last time before he shifted his body so that he could taste her. He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about this exact moment. His mouth mere inches from her pussy, he looked into her eyes one last time as he blew warm air against her. Her muscles tense all over her body, back arching. If she could burst from her skin, he had no doubt she would. Maeve was writhing and he was sure she's never been pushed this far before. Only used, never given a gentle touch of pleasure. Her hand found his on her lower stomach, fingers lacing—a comfort measure. Maeve was twisted in knots, silently begging for release. All at once, Jorah plunged his tongue into her, covering her with the full of his mouth. Her toes curled, fists gripping the bed. He pushed further in, drag slowly out, then back in again. Her knees stiffened, then buckle as her hips begin to twist as if she's pulling away but his grip on her hips tightens, pulling her back to him a whimper leaving her lips.

He spread her legs wider, flattening his tongue against her opening as he alternated licking and sucking. She digs her heels into the mattress, pushing against him and then attempting to pull back not because she wanted to stop but because she didn't know it could feel like this, but he didn't let her go. Finally, she surrenders, her body beginning to rock into him, in a steady rhythm. She likes this. She wanted more of this. But he couldn't let her have it all, not yet.

Maeve's hands grip the sheet on either side of her as she begins to rock harder and faster against his mouth. He sucked her clit into his mouth, savoring her taste. If he did this maybe thirty seconds longer, she's going to orgasm before he ever even make it inside her.

So, he pulled away because that simply won't do. A groan escaped her, and he was beginning to think she doesn't like edging but then he watched a devious smile spread over her pretty mouth, curling up at the edges. It's absolutely wicked.

"Stop doing that," she said, breathing hard now

Then, he eased her away, pressing her back down onto the bed. Finally, he could see the hunger manifesting on her face, her hooded eyes dark and wanting, never once taking her eyes from his. Her eyes move from his face to his hand on his dick so he teased her, stroking himself a few times for her benefit. Despite the temptation, her hands don't leave the frame over the bed as he watched him, waiting. He positioned himself between her legs, dragging his hard cock over her clit. She pushed toward him, nearly bucking. Finally, he gave her what he knew she wanted. Sliding in gently, he watched her eyes roll back as she held her breath. He dragged back out, then pushed into her again. Each time, the noise grows. A breath turns to a whimper, a whimper to a moan.

He quicken his pace, pushing harder and faster until he heard the first scream of pleasure. He lifted both of her legs up, her ankles coming to rest on his back.

"Would you like to know what deusa means now?" As the words leave his mouth, he pushed himself inside her again slowly, letting her feel every inch. She nodded, the only response permitted by her happy haze. Jorah paused, allowing her legs to fall to either side of him as he leaned down to kiss her cheek. He kissed her again and let his teeth graze her skin. It's a gentle moment, placed deliberately in juxtaposition to what has happened and what will happen when it's over.

Biting and kissing his way up her jawline until he reached her ear, he pressed his lips close.

"It means goddess," Jorah whispered, a growl forming low in his throat. "Because I've thought about this moment since the beginning. That I might get to worship you...with every...part...of...my body." Jorah's words fall in rhythm with each thrust, the noises coming from her fueling him. She doesn't know it yet, but he was only getting started.