34. Swing, Dodge, Block

''Kilpatrick At the time was said to be guarded by a number of water dragons who lived in the Harbor and in the underwater caves nearby. He's water dragons were considered can as every year it's a number of adolescent girls and transform into the wild beasts sliding into the waves they never returned to the girl selves again. This can be seen from time to time playing in the server or looking after the boats belong to their fathers and brothers behind the seat and kept the beach is free and rotting pirates or the sneaking ships Greeks bloodthirsty danes. Bards sing songs about these water dragons and they found their way into carvings on Burroughs in Cassano's as well as sept's in paintings and illuminated texts. Aengus write seven matter-of-factly the same way he might go to the existence of the sea bird or peat bog.'' Maeve read. She dropped the book in her lap extended her arms out to her sides and declared.

"I will be a dragon!" Ned couldnt help but laugh. "You gave me this book. Maeve reminded him

''And i can see you enjoy it.'' Ned remarked

''I love it.' Maeve agreed.

''What else do you love?' Ned questioned kissing down her chest and stomach.

''Apple pie. Warm and right out of the fire.' Maeve told him as his hands slipped around her.

'What else?'

''The stars''. Ned hummed nipping at her folds she arched into him.

''Anything else? ''

''Rhaegar jr and Jon.'' Maeve told him. ''More than the stars and apple pie but apparently im hungry.'' Maeve mused a little laugh on her lips and Ned loved that laugh.

''Hm,'' he moved up kissing the arch of her hip bones.

'And Barristan and Jorah and...''

''And?'' Ned whispered resting his chin on her cunt she felt his hair tickling the inside of her thighs as he breathed her in. ''And...' He repeated.

''You.'' Maeve answered honestly and Ned climbed up kissing her with long wet kisses as he moved lips dragging along her skin. She sighed relaxing into him. But he slithered between her legs.

With two fingers, Ned spread her lips wide. His other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked

"Ned," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea.

"Shh love,' he whispered against her. He flicked her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name.

'Ned... Ned. Nedddd."

Does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. For now.

Maeve's clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers. His cock is rock hard, so when he climbed up and shove it into her, it only increases her pleasure, earning him a mewling whimper from Maeve's lips. He kissed her, letting her taste what he had done and her head lulls back.

Ned fucked into her, driving his cock into her tight pussy, stretching her around him, forcing himself into her slick wet heat. He pressed kisses up her collarbone, across her throat, sucking her earlobe and nipping at her chin. Maeve's fingernails scratched across his back and ass. Her mouth spilled filthy words of praise. Ned found her lips, kissing her hard and hot, their mouths fucking as their bodies clashed, her pussy holding him captive. He worked a hand between them, snaking it down to flick her clit. Overcome, Maeve screamed, teeth biting into his shoulder, her body pure heaven as it milked his cock.