• Part 6 - INDESCRIBABLE •

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: oh.. I wasn't quite listening.

He rubbed his neck akwardly.

Taehyung: anything is fine with me to be honest

Y/n : alright then! Your place.

He looked away, thinking for a moment. An eerie wave hit you as you remembered Momo's words. 'oh.. no'
Not like you believed her, but you didn't want him to be uncomfortable.

Y/n : you do have a computer right?

'What a shitty question, he would feel offended you dumdum' you smiled akwardly at him and shrugged.

Taehyung: Yeah of course I do. Ok then , let's go.

You both went to the bus stop and got on.

Taehyung: it's just two stops away

Y/n : ohkay..

You then got lost in your thoughts, as you both stood just near the door. 'This might be the chance, I can get to know him personally. Meet his parents. See what he sees every day around him. What makes him so sad.' you silently smiled.' I would get to help him now...' You felt a hand taking yours pulling you off the bus. You looked at Taehyung as he swiftly took steps. You admired his face as you felt really warm and cared for. The way he held your hand, this time you didn't mind it. It made you feel comfortable. An indescribable feeling built up inside. You were caught staring as he looked at you and grinned. You melted yet again.

Taehyung: we're here

You looked front , and your eyes were left wide open and jaw dropped. You were standing infront of a huge ass mansion. Pure white marble and had big glass windows, revealing some comfy furniture inside. Surrounded with a little nursery which gave it a homely feel it had little orange lamps adorning the sides. It was the typical millionaires mansion. Well damn shit.

Y/n : y-you live here?

Taehyung: I don't think I'll bring you to some random house. Yes, I live here.

He didn't look to happy. 'If I lived in such a mansion I would have friends coming over all the time and I'd be so proud about it. I mean it's so beautiful. Why is he so bothered by it?' He pulled you in and you sat on the sofa glancing around the whole hall. You cleared your throat.

Y/n : What about the thing Momo said?

Taehyung: It was false

He replied frankly as he turned on his laptop.

Y/n : omo, why didn't you tell earlier? You got so much hate for no reason.. and why did she even say such a thing then?

He placed his laptop down and looked at you with a dead serious look. He sat beside you and said,

Taehyung: I just told her that my bag was handmade, which it really is. My grandma had made it for me, so I use it as her memory.

You could tell he loved her a lot , by the tears which were forming in his eyes just at her mention. He wiped them vigorously and continued

Taehyung: And honestly, hate which I know I don't deserve doesn't really matter to me. I don't have a problem by being poor , but if they do , then I'm better off being one.