"Bondita ?" , My thoughts halted as i heard his voice.

"Don't worry sir , i won't disturb you here after . I will leave in few minutes" , i said as i wiped my tears rashly and started to pack my things.

"You are misunderstanding the whole thing Bondita ".

"No , only now i am understanding everything correctly ."

"Please le...." , He started but i cut off of him as an unfamiliar feeling spread through my body .

"Bu..but will you give me an other chance . I came here to help you in finding vinisha and solving the case but i had always interrupted it in some or the other way . But trust me i didn't do anything intentionally . Already you have done a lot for us , atleast let me do this and help you. Please sir , let me stay here and complete my work . Don't ask me to leave it half way", i said in between my sobs.

"Shh...it's nothing like that Bondita . Stop crying first."

"I...i promise i won't cause you any trouble or disturbance hereafter. Please don't ask me to leave."

"Stop blaming yourself. You had neither caused me any trouble nor will do that in future. Understood?" , He said raising his voice which made me silent instantaneously.

He then slowly wiped my tears and made me sit on the cot before handing me a cup of water.

"Sir...."

"Drink it" , he ordered sternly.

After i drank some , he sat on the floor near me and held my hands tightly.

"Listen Bondita , i accept that i was the one to ask Aadvik to come over and pick you , but it's not like i did it because you were troubling or disturbing me."

"Yesterday the doctor said that your health condition is not good . Besides that you are emotionally weak and stressed too . How can I pressurize you with the work at this time?"

"You aren't pressurizing me" , i said in a feeble tone.

"Done , let's keep it that way . But that doesn't mean i can risk you na ? It's not safe for you to be here . Infact you have almost completed your work , then what's bothering you?"

"The postmortem?"

"You fainted only after completing it and those reports were mailed to me last night ".

"But you didn't bring me here only for that right?"

"Yes , but that was one of the main reason . And you have also helped me with the case files and in collecting some evidences . Anything else?"

"Enna thorathanumnu mudivu pannitinga (You have decided to send me) . Now there is no point in arguing with you" , i sighed.

Purinja seri (Atlast you understood) , he said with a chuckle earning a glare from me.

"Ok chill!! Think practically , i am not dealing this case in a normal way , you know that i am kind of favouring you guys going against the rules just because i believe that Charan is guilty . If i am hanging out with a person who was here during the murder , it would complicate things. Already we both have left the city together , now if we are going back together that would make things troublesome. Also i need someone in Chennai who could help me with the situation there . I could only trust you and vikram in this."

"Hmm...i understand".

"Good!! Come now let's pack your things ", he offered . Though i protested , he convinced me and we packed with some casual talks .

Author's pov ,

After bidding bye to anirudh and vikram , Bondita and Aadvik left the place.

"Hmm...vikram , what about the phone which i asked you to repair.", Anirudh asked trying to ease out the void feeling after her departure.

"Finally you noticed my existence." , Vikram exclaimed dramatically.

"Huh?"

"Pinna Ava irrukura veraikum enna madichiya da nee ( what? Did you notice my presence until she was here?)" , He teased receiving a glare from anirudh.

"Stop talking unnecessarily and concentrate on the case idiot" , he said sternly and walked away.

"Me? Idiot ?" , He gasped

On the other hand,

"Hey dhaiyavasenju un soga pattu nipattu di ( hey please stop these sad songs ya )" , whined Aadvik who was pissed off as his dear friend was taking the life out of him by playing 'n' no.of break up songs.

"Why ya , it's nice only na?"

"Yeah!! It's exactly like your face" , he commented making Bondita sulk in annoyance.

"Tum break up songs kee keemat nahin samajogae"( you won't understand the value of break up songs)

"Hindi la pesna , vai laiyae adipaen" ( if you speak in hindi again , i will surely beat you)

"Kyu ?"(why?) , She asked recieving a nice hit on her fore arm.

"Ahh...idiot why did you hit me ,it's paining ", she screamed while vigorously rubbing the spot where he beat her.

"You know that i don't know Hindi , then why are you speaking in that language", he justified while she just huffed and turned towards the window.

"Then......what's going on between you and that officer?, He asked suddenly getting her off gaurd.

" Huh ? ", She pretended to be confused.

"Nadikatha di ( don't act ya ) , i noticed everything , from the way he took care of you to the way you looked at him. So don't try to hide anything from me."

It...it's not like what you think , she said while fighting the emerging blush .

Hmm....yeah!! It's something more than what I had thought , he teased

"Stop taking about unnecessary things and concentrate on the drive aadvi"

.......................................

Any break up song lovers??
Is the new cover ok or the old was better?

Konjam tamil overboard aydhichu sorry( sorry for using a lot of tamil words , i just felt it fit well with the scene )
Hope you liked the part
Stay tuned