Chapter 1:- Their first meet

Bondita's pov
I am really frustrated , they are not even allowing us to contact our parents . They are literally treating us like criminals , argh!!!.

"Bondi I am really scared " said vinisha , bondita's friends.

I held her hand assuringly and said ,"Nothing will happen you just cal...., My words got caught up in my throat as i saw a lady fainting.

I rushed there to help her and I saw a bunch of people crowded near her fainted figure.

Anirudh's POV,

I was standing leaning on my car and checking the .postmortem reports of the victim

The file fell from my hands as i saw Sandhya di holding her head and stumbling while walking , I quickly went to hold her and she fainted in my arms.

I took her to the nearby bench and made her sit on it and asked one of my team member to bring some water to splash on her face.

I started patting her cheeks inorder to bring her conscious back , that was when I noticed a girl in her mid twenties holding her hand.

Bondita's pov,

I went near her pushing the crowd and held her hand to check her , when I was intrupted by a manly voice,

"What are you doing "

I looked up to find a man in his late twenties standing nearby the lady, "Sir I am a doctor , let me check her" , I replied and he nodded

Checking her pulse my lips curved upwards

Anirudh's pov

The girl said that she was a doctor and I let her check Sandhya.

Afterwhile I saw her smiling while checking Sandhya di's pulse , is this girl even in her sense, a lady has fainted here and she is smiling here without telling us what has happened.

"What happened?" , I asked her irritatedly

"I guess she is pregnant", she replied smiling which made me furrow my eyebrows.

---------------------------
Where are anirudh and bondita now?
How was their first meeting?
What will happen now?
---------------------------

Hope you all liked the part
Stay tuned to know more