Chapter 16 :- Anirudh's emerging feelings

Author's pov,

As bondita opened the door , she found Aadvik and Diya standing there with tensed face.

Before she could say anything , they barged in and started bombarding questions at her , while she was frozen at that spot not knowing what to do or what to say.

What were you doing?

Why did you lock the door?

Why are you standing as if you have spotted some ghost idiot?

Seeing her standing like a statue Aadvik shook her shoulders and asked , "Are you ok bondita ? What happened?"

Sensing someone's touch on her shoulders , she back to her sense and mumbled , "n.. nothing"

"Then what were you doing inside a locked room ?" , Questioned Diya

"Hmm.mmm..haan ..i ..i was checking a patient" , lied Bondita.

"Patient? , But no one is here" , Aadvik asked looking around the room.

When he was about to look at the direction where anirudh had hidden , she got alerted and turned his face to her side with such a force that caused him to shriek out in pain.

"Aaaahhh...."

"Oh , i am sorry, sorry , sorry .....," Bondita kept on appologising listening to his cries.

"Its ok Bondita , i am alright." , He said noticing her getting panicked.

"Bondita are you hiding something from us?" , Diya asked seeing her friend's nervous behaviour.

"Nope....mmm wh..why should I? ", She replied and chuckled nervously.

"But...", Diya started but was cut off by bondita

"See guys , i was checking a patient's file while listening to music , so i wasn't able to hear your knocks and seriously i didn't except you guys here , so i just didn't know how to react , she spoke whatever came into her mind at that time without even thinking whether this was logical or not.

Whereas anirudh's mouth formed an 'o' , listening to her flawless lies.

'She is an expert at handling situations, i guess' , he thought.

Bondita made them to sit and they started conversing . But however still having anirudh hidden in her cabin made her to be extremely cautious with her words.

After a while ,

"Hey Aadvik , do you remember that police officer who was leading that murder case", asked diya suddenly.

"That handsome one?"

"Yes,he...."

"Now why are you talking about him", asked Bondita interrupting Diya.

"But why shouldn't she talk about him ?", asked Aadvik

"Because..." , she started but stopped defeatedly as she wasn't able to explain them the situation.

"Because she doesn't like him i guess", said Diya with a mischievous smirk.

"What ? Who said ? , I like him very........" , She stopped realising what she was about to say and started taking deep breaths.

Here ,Diya and Aadvik were shocked to hear this , as it was the first time that their dear friend was liking a man , apart from her family and known ones.

Not only them , an another organism who was sincerely eavesdropping their conversation was suprised to hear this.

Diya used this opportunity to tease her more and started speaking again.