Chapter 7

Do read the note at the end

Vinisha's pov

I didn't expect such horrible turns in my life. In a blink everything has turned upside down . I thought everything got finished but it didn't , tho.. those memories haunted me and still it does . The chirpy girl inside me was silenced and I fell into depression. I thought mingling with my old friends will bring my ownself back but coming here , worsened my situation. That day , that single day........... I closed my eyes and those memories rushed inside my mind.

"Vini , hey come here"

"Ahhh, leave me"

"Pls don't do this"

"I beg you pls"

"What happened vinisha"

I started shivering badly as those voices were repeatedly ringing in my ears. That was when I felt someone touching my shoulder.

"Ahhh.....pls leave me", I shouted closing my eyes.

Bondita's Pov

I woke up with a very bad head ache. It was 3 am . I started to feel suffocating in the next 5 minutes , so to get some fresh air , i went outside the room . I started walking , rubbing my chest and that was when i heard a scream of a girl. I turned left and found vinisha standing there with a man and she was shouting at him closing her eyes . I immediately rushed to her aid.

Anirudh's pov

After having a final check on all the evidences and reports , i decided to get some sleep and walked towards my room from the hotel's cafeteria. On the way , i saw a girl standing in one end of the hotel's garden shivering badly . I immediately went to check on her and I found her to be vinisha. I held her shoulder to control her shivering but she jerked of my hands and started shouting , "Ahhh....... please leave me , don't touch me ...... please......"

Suddenly bondita came and hugged her .

"Vinisha calm down , i am Bondita ,nothing will happen , i am with you ,calm down", she said while calming her down.

Initially when she hugged her vinisha tried pushing her away but when she said that she was bondita, she hugged her back tightly and sobbed incontrollably , "bo...bondita he came back.... He again tried to harm me....... " , She said while taking deep breaths.

"Shhhh.... Nothing to worry I am here, ok?? ", She said .

"And who are ..... " , She said while turning back to look at me but stopped abruptly , I guess she didn't expect me to be here.

"Sir" , she gasped which was only audible to me and her.

"What happened to her?" , i asked and she just blinked her eyes not knowing what to say.

I just waved my hands in front of her to bring her out of the trance and she shaked her head in sideways vigorously squeezing her eyes and looked at me.

"What happened?" , i asked raising my voice.

"Jus..just give me a minute" , she shuddered and took vinisha with her to her room.

After a good amount of time she came out of the room and walked nervously towards me.

"What are you doing here sir?", She asked.

"What ? ", I said as i wasn't getting her question.

She again shaked her head and replied , "I mean what were you doing with vinisha ?"