Chapter 20

Vikram's pov ,

It was almost 9pm when we reached the hotel.....the same hotel where the murder had taken place.

As there were less tourists here , anirudh decided to rent rooms in this hotel as it would be easy for us to carry out our investigation without any kind of interruptions.

This murder has really damaged the reputation of this hotel . This was one of the best hotel's of Ooty but now there are barely two or three tourists staying here .

When i look at it's condition , the only thing that come into my mind is the proverb ," Change is the only thing that never changes" .

But this anirudh , is surely an exceptional case . After hearing to sonali's pov , about anirudh's feeling towards Bondita , i thought he really feels something for her but he proved that my thoughts were wrong through his behaviour today . While driving the car i literally felt like sitting in an examination hall.
There was pin drop of silence until i turned on the radio.
I thought that this journey would bring them closer and said anirudh that i will drive the car , so his full attention would be on her but he didn't even glance at her .

And she , she seems to be the sister of kumbakaran . She was literally sleeping for the whole 9 hours of journey .

With all these thoughts i almost reached my room but the two wierd people who i was travelling with, weren't with me.

I slowly turned around , to look whether they were coming or not but that's when i noticed anirudh holding Bondita in a close proximity and entering her room.

Utter confusion!!!

Just few minutes before they were behaving like foes but...but now?

Ignoring my useless thoughts i entered inside the room as i was hell exhausted.

Anirudh 's pov ,

As we were walking through the hotel's garden to reach our rooms , i noticed Bondita spacing out at the sight of his room.

I slowly went near her and placed my hands on her shoulder to bring her out of those thoughts.

She turned around with a jerk and looked at me with her tear filled eyes.

"Bondita , what....", I started but she cut off me

"Not.. nothing sir...i....i ", she stumbled as she tried to hide her tears by looking down.

"Ok...relax i understand, but for now go to your room and take some rest forgetting all these things , ok?" , I asked understanding her plight .

She just gave a nod and moved from there.

As i was about to move from there....

"Ouch!!!"

Bondita's pov,

I started walking towards the room after he gave me the keys . As i didnt pay enough attention to my surroundings, my feet got tangled with the garden's water pipe and i fell down hurting my hands and legs.

I tried standing up but was only able to stumble, yelping in pain again .

But before i could fall again two strong arms held me.

"What happened Bondita?" , he asked still holding me tightly towards himself.

"Nothing sir...i just ....ouch" , i yelped as once again i tried detaching myself from him.

"Hey careful , i guess you have hurt your leg badly , don't keep your leg down ,let me take you to your room" , he said while grabbing my waist.

Taking baby steps we reached the room slowly . He made me sit on the cot and immediately sat down on the floor infront of me.

Before i could speak anything, he shrieked looking at my leg.

"Bondita....your leg is bleeding."

That's when i noticed my leg . Through the force i have fallen down , my left leg's thumb nail has broken partially and blood was oozing out.

"Sir ,what are you doing ?", i gasped in horror as he gently held my leg.

As i tried to remove my leg from his hold , he firmly held it and said ," stay still , i am checking your wound."

"Sir but , i can treat it....ahhhhh....sir what are you doing ", i shrieked again as he gently lifted the broken piece of the nail which was still attached to the nail bed .

"Shhh...can't you stay quiet for sometime Bondita "

"Sir but it's paining"

"So ? , It can't be left untreated right?"

"Sir....but it will pain a lot" , i whined

"Kadavulae!!(oh god ) , stop behaving like a child Bondita , you are grown up women and that too a doctor", he started and was about to tear that piece of nail.

"Sirrr...." , I screamed again , "please don't do anything "

"Are you really a doctor bondita?," He questioned

"Sir?", I looked at him bewilderly as his question was baseless.

"Then , don't you know that if this wound is left untreated , sepsis would form."

"I know" , i mumbled in pain . "But what can I do if the treatment is painful ", i whined childishly.

"Now i really doubt wheter you became a doctor by studying or by giving money illegally" , he mocked , hearing me saying the same thing repeatedly .

"Sir , it isn't the time to mock me"

"Then what yaar , being a.....", He spoke but stopped in midway seeing something behind me.

"Sir , what is the...."

"Shhh... Bondita , don't turn , there is a......"

......................................

What did anirudh see ?
How was the part ?

................…...................

So here is the next chapter
I know , it is boring but please bare with me . As i tried writing after whole one month , i wasn't able to express my views correctly. I will surely try to make it up for the next chapter

-----------------
Hope you liked the chapter
Stay tuned