Chapter 23

Bondita's pov ,

"Aad...aadvik , let me expla....."

"Stop it bondita , didn't you feel that it was necessary for us to know about this thing ?"

"Its not like that....."

"How many times we would have asked you to tell us what was bothering you for these days ? , bu..but you didn't open your mouth itself . So , this means that you don't have trust on us right?"

"yo..you are getting me wrong yaar", i said as tears started flowing out of my eyes.

"Enough bondita , you have severely disapointed me  ", he said with a sigh and cut the call.

Anirudh's pov,

As i was passing through the hotel's garden , i noticed bondita talking with someone too emotionally.

'Is it related to vinisha ?'

I slowly went near her and placed my hand on her shoulder , making her to flinch.

"What happened bondita ?" , i asked her as i sat next to her .

"No..nothing sir" , she mumbled while wiping her tears hastily.

"Bondita" , i called out sternly as i knew that she was lying.

"What happened ? who were you speaking with? , was it vinisha's parent?"

"No sir , it..it was aadvik , my school friend".

"What's wrong with him? Did you guys fight?"

"I didn't , but he did . He scolded me without even listening to my part of story ", she said in a crying tone childishly.

I let out a low laugh seeing her childish side , whereas she glared seeing me smile.

"Fine , but may i know what the issue is , if it isn't invading your personal space ."

"Its about vinisha's missing case sir", she said with a sigh.

"Huh? , what about her ? " , i questioned .

"He is angry at me because i didn't inform him that vinisha is missing."

"But why didn't you tell him about this , he would have helped you right?"

"Not alone him , i didn't inform any of our friends about it . As vinisha went missing the same day , when this case was reopened , i was scared that whether they would find that vinisha is involved in this case."

"You are overthinking bondita" , i said with a sigh.

"No sir, but if......."

"ok leave it , but i guess , informing your friends about it would make us find vinisha easily . Just think na , What if she is taking refuge in some of your friend's home?"

" As far as i know her , it isn't possible sir", she said

"Why ? Doesn't she have any close friends except you ?"

"She did have , but gradually they lost all contacts with her . Even when she met her close friends here , she didn't behave in the same way with them as she was in school.", She explained

"Its natural right? , Like people change over time".

"No sir , you aren't getting me . Her total character was changed when I met her here . Though i wasnt that close with vinisha during our school days , but i have noticed her to always carry a smily face irrespective of the situations . She used handle everything , so easily and in a jovial way . Infact she such a comical person , who anyone could easily connect with . But when I met her here , she was completely a new person . She didn't even have a single trait which i noticed in her before 10 years ."

"So you mean to say that she has gone through some traumatic situations?"

"Maybe....... possibilities are there sir because recently , when i was speaking with her mother , she was saying that vinisha's behaviour was changed only after she returned from delhi."

"Returned from delhi?"

"Haan sir , she was working the"re

"When?"

"Two - three years back"

"Wait a minute ", i said and hurriedly opened the pdf which vikram had sent me

"Do you know the company's name ?", I asked her with a tensed face.

"Ahmm....bloattware IT software i guess sir."

I looked again and the pdf which i had opened in my phone ,  it stated that charan was having shares in that company under his father's company's name.

"What ha... ", She started but i cut off her

"See this" , i said and showed the pdf to her.

"Vinisha and charan......were they working in the same place?" , she gasped.

Precap:-

Travel to the cemetery

.................................
How was the chapter ?
What about the precap?
Are charan and vinisha having some connection between them ?
......................................

Hope you liked the part
Next chapter coming soon
Stay tuned

Destined Souls ( on hold )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें