chapter 6

Anirudh's pov

But a single thought was still revolting in my mind , "Is bondita still hiding something from me".

This case is a complicated one ,
The manner in which the person, died makes us to assume that as an accident but the day in which he died , the happenings in the hotel wasn't normal. The CCTV footages were missing from 2 days before this incident . According to the earlier investigations, people who reside near this hotel say that they could hear sounds from the hotel till early morning as most of the people come here for their vacation or some functions , so one or the other will be awake and many night parties will be taking place in the hotel's garden but on that particular day, there wasn't a single person awake in this hotel including the staffs after 10:00 pm . When we enquired about it all were giving us the same reason

'We felt sleepy'

Isn't that weird.

Coming to the most important point , the victim's phone is still missing and it cannot be found in the whole hotel's premises.
The medical reports say that it is an accident but the details of our enquiry gives us the hints of the person getting murdered. Confusing!!!!

With these things , now I feel that bondita hasn't told me the complete truth.

Is she hiding something or am I overthinking.

My heart was screaming to believe her as no girl can lie in such things but my mind was telling me that something is fishy and a girl can lie in such things when the case is even more complicated.

And to my suprise for the second time I chose my heart against my mind for the same person. Pausing my thoughts i went to check the files before the final conclusion of the case.

Bondita's pov

"This case is declared to be an accident and the people who has been held back for the enquiry can leave the place by tomorrow".

As soon as the officers said this , I was completely relived and was very much grateful towards anirudh sir .

I wanted to thank him personally but I didn't get an opportunity to do so as he was busy in the process of closing the case.

With all these thoughts i sat in the garden's bench and the incidents of last few days rushed into my mind . Reminiscing those incidents my eyes started to well up and I proactively closed my eyes to prevent my tears.

Reunion, that too with my school friends was a dream for me but I really didn't expect such turn of events which would lead me to hide something from my family and my close friends Diya and Aadvik.They both are my school friends and they are one among those who knows everything about me . They both have been in every difficult situation of mine . I would have told them about this but something was stopping me , it could be my girl instincts or the involvement of vinisha in this case.

I don't know

As far as I was hurt , equally I was guilty too for hiding these things from my close ones.

"Bondita" , i heard a voice and thus my thoughts were broken and I looked up to find Ajay.

Ajay is also my school friend but being a silent girl I haven't talked much to him .

Ajay's pov

When I was walking towards my room , i found bondita sitting in the garden's bench lost in her own thoughts . Seeing her my lips curved up. I had always had a crush on her from our school days . Though we hadn't interacted much in our school days but I used to admire her from distance . Her patience , respect towards elders , her attitude , the way she speaks , everything, everything is so magical about her . And to my suprise, our profiles got matched in a matrimonial site ,last week and even our families have planned to meet by next week for finalising the proposal . But.... Pausing my thoughts i went to bondita to seek answers for my proposal.