chapter 12

Anirudh's pov,

As i left her room , her parents and sister came rushing to her room , hearing her loud cries.

Though one part of me really wanted to go and console her , the other part wanted me to behave sternly with her as she is one of the main suspect in this case .

Thus without saying a word , i left .

When I was about to start the car , vikram called me.

"Yes vikram" , i said as i attended his call.

"Sir , we have traced vinisha's adress . Should we bring her to our office now."

"No, but just inform her to meet me tomorrow in my office at 10:00am."

"Ok sir"

"And any information regarding the person who sent that video?"

"Not yet sir , but we are working on it . We aren't able to track his location , he said ." And sir , ACP. Vignesh is here to meet you as we would be jointly investigating this case with him." , He informed

"Yeah, Sandhya already informed me about this , i will be there in another 10 minutes"." And as i said before , do not let him to know about the involvement of those two girls i.e Bondita and vinisha in this case."

"Sir but....", Vikram started but I cut off him

"Try to understand vikram , i will soon tell you the reason, but for now , please do this."

"Fine"

"Thank you"

Saying this i cut the call and leaned back on the car 's seat and closed my eyes , realising that the upcoming days are going to be extremely tiring for our team.

Flashback:-

(After anirudh and his family left bondita's home )

"Finally , we are going to have a wedding in our home ", sonali exclaimed happily as everyone got inside the car .

"Haan , and we would be getting a boudi who would save us from our dada's DJ sessions", Kavin said giggling while i glared at them.

Before i could stop them from building their imaginary castles, sonali started speaking again.

"Haan  ,what you are saying is right . She is so cute and caring , did you notice the way how she behaved with everyone , she is so friendly too. I cannot wait to make her as my boudi ."

"I...." , I started but was cut off again ,but this time by vikram.

"Yeah , even here one is desperately waiting to make her his wife . Did you  notice the way he was staring at her ?", Everyone giggled listening to his statement.

"Lis....", I started , but was cut off for the third time.

"Yes , we should fix the date as soon as possible , i will soon talk to her parents" , my mother said with a chuckle.

I sighed in realisation that they won't allow me to speak until they completely organise my imaginary marriage with Bondita and started the car letting them to drown in their useless talks.

All the way to home they talked  about planning my wedding with Bondita to joining our kids in school.

God please save me from this crazy people , here i haven't even given my consent to this wedding and they have even decided the name of the school where they would admit my child.

Argh!!!!

As soon as , we reached our home, i parked the car in the parking area and finnally decided to speak.