chapter 10

Sumati's pov,

"No one has a sense of responsibility except me in this house , only i have to do all the work" , i muttered while chopping vegetables for the dinner.

The next second i felt someone wrapping his/hands around me from behind saying," who said so ,i am here to help you darling."

I smiled sensing the person and his/her buttering words but  i tried to maintain a stern face and said "move" , while coming out of the person's grip.

The person whined , "Maaa....." holding my wrist and i turned only to give her a sharp glare .

she soon normalised her frowning face and dramatically said while bowing down , "Ms. Bondita das is here to help you madam". "you can order her anything and she would finish it within seconds" , she added , trying her best to convince me to talk to her.

From the time when shubra ji called me and said that they aren't willing to take forward our children's relationship , i was very much angry...... rather say disappointed with her . I am sure , she must have said something to that boy and made him say no to this relationship. 

I just walked away from her to open the fridge which was placed opposite to the kitchen slab , while saying , " the biggest help you could do is to move away from here ".

Ma..., this is not fair , you aren't speaking.....rather say looking at me for the past two hours and i even don't know the reason it. Please tell......, she said

"Shubra ji said that she isn't interested in this marriage , are you happy now ?", i asked her cutting her off in middle with a frown.

"Really" , she exclaimed with happy face . "I am sooooo happ......." , she added but stopped abruptly seeing my angry face.

"ahh...mmmm ...... haan that's ok ma , you will get a better son in law , don't worry" , she said while trying to maintain a sad face, while i continued to glare at her .

This girl!!!, this is the 5th time happening like this. the boys who are coming to meet her would like her till they talk with her alone but after that they would say that , that aren't interested in this proposal . i wonder what this girl talks to them.

Shrugging off my thoughts , i started chopping the carrots which i had just now taken out of the fridge. She again hugged me from behind expecting a good amount of scolding from me but i chose to remain silent .

Noticing my silence she started calling me repeatedly with small breaks in between.

"What" , i asked frustratedly.

"Sorry" , she replied snuggling close to me.

"Why are you doing this bondita ,why are rejecting these proposals?", i asked her while knowing the reason and that she wont tell the truth.

"Why are you so keen , in sending me away from you ma", she asked in reply beginning to become emotional.

"Bondita , we dont want you to marry for us or to keep you away from us , but it is to find your better half and lead your life happily" , said arvind ji , who has just now entered the kitchen .

Bondita unwrapped one of her arms from me and extended it to arvind ji for a group hug and he joined us as we remained in the same position for few minutes.

"No one remembers that a creature named shravani das is also a part of this family, " we heard her dramatically saying this words while i just pulled her into our hug.

After a good amount of time , we broke our hug .

"So, whats the problem now", shravani asked as the three of them got settled on the kitchen's slab.

"Nothing much , your didi doesnt want to get married now", said aravind ji

"ooohhhhhhh........." , she exclaimed dramatically before adding , "didi , you have been giving the same answer for the past 1 year , so better say when will you be ready to our parents , so that it could save the coffee and mixture cost for them" , she said and received a light slap on her shoulder from bondita while we chuckled.

"Are you in love with someone didi", shravani asked abruptly to bondita , while she looked her unbelievably.

But before she could answer , myself and aravind ji started laughing hysterically as the other two frowned without understanding the reason for our laughter.

"ma.... baba..... , what happened."

"your didi and love ??,they are far away from each other beta ", aravind ji remarked as bondita's frown grew wider.

"And that too your didi is always nervous to talk to boys , so you can better forget the thought of her being in love with one", i added and we both started laughing.

"I am in love" , bondita declared loudly making to pause our laughter.

--------
Hope you all liked the part
I have posted a promo for the upcoming chapters , do view that also
Stay tuned