Chapter 3 :- Apologises and Doubts

Anirudh came out of the room and saw bondita walking towards the garden.

"Doctor ", he called loudly and started running towards her .

Bondita turned towards the direction of the voice and was a bit confused seeing him running towards her.

Bondita's pov

Is he gonna yell at me again , but everything got settled just now right?

"Yes?" , I just asked him confusedly as he came near me taking deep breaths.

"Hmm....I am ...I am sorry ",he apologized pantingly.

I simply smiled and said , "it's ok" .

After catching his breaths back , he introduced himself formally by lifting his hands for a hand shake, "By the way, I am Anirudh Roy Choudhury ".

I smiled , and shaked my hands with him and said , "I am Bondita das".

We both were standing there in utter silence , not knowing how to continue the conversation.

Anirudh's pov

"Sir when will we be allowed to leave this place?" , She asked me hesitantly breaking the silence.

"May be after a complete inquiry and interrogation with you people" , I replied casually.

"Oh" , she sighed and pouted cutely.

"And why have you come here ?" I asked her .

"For my school reunion sir , and if this incident hadn't took place we would have been in Chennai... I mean in our homes."

"Ohh ! Ok" , i replied

"Sir can I ask you something" , she asked me

"Yes", I replied waiting for her question

"After the murder took place , the officers collected our phones , so we haven't informed our parents yet. And as it is the murder case of the educational minister's son , this would be the flash news right now . Already they would be panicking , so could you please allow us to inform them.

Listening to that word I frowned , but sooner I shrugged of my thoughts and replied that it is not possible for now.

"Sir , please ", she requested with puppy eyes.

"As you said it is the case of the son of our educational minister , so we couldn't take any risk ", I denied her request in a professional way.

"But for that you cannot treat us like  criminals sir .The 6 th amendment of Indian constitution provides these rights even to an accused sir ", she tried reasoning her request.

Actually her point is right , but....

As i didn't reply her she again started convincing me again .

"And moreover I am a doctor , I have to inform my patients also", she said again reasoning her request again.

"Ok fine , I will try" ,i said atlast making her smile widely .

"Thanks a lot sir ", she thanked me and I just smiled in response .

After a few moments of awkward silence, she spoke again.

"How much time will it take for this inquiry to get complete ?" , She questioned me.

Why is she questioning a lot about the case , my mind started questioning me but again considering it to be her despairation to go home I replied , "2-3 days maybe ".

"2 - 3 days !", she exclaimed and looked at me questioningly.

"Madam , there were totally 115 members along with staffs present in hotel when the incident took place , so we have to inquire each of them separately , so obviously it takes time". ,I replied her

"Oh , but sir it seems to be a suicide or an accident then why you have to inquire it as if it is a murder case" , she said and a slight doubt crept in my mind

"And how do you know that?" I asked her folding my arms in front of my chest

"Ahh...umm..I heard , I heard few members talking about it , so i just ", she stammered making my doubts stronger.

"But you were the one to claim it as a murder a few moments back" , i said cutting her in between , which made her to widen her eyes while biting her lips.

Bondita's pov

O God ! Did I ... Did i say it as a murder
Bondita you are seriously a Dumbo .

I looked at him fearfully while he looked at me with his questioning eyes.

----------------------------------
Is bondita really connected to this case or she said that word unknowingly?
If she is really connected to the case , what will she do now ?
What doubts do anirudh have on bondita?
How was their first proper conversation ?
Atlast how was the chapter all together ?
-----------------------------------
And thank you for your response on the last parts.
I would wish to know your views on the chapter too , so pls do comment your views.

Hope you all liked the chapter .
Stay tuned.