chapter 29

Bondita's pov ,

I kept tossing on the bed as i felt extremely lazy to wake up for the day . At the same time my mind kept imagining weird things , not leaving the much needed sleep to engulf me.

Putting my laziness aside , i decided to do my morning routine as it was already half past seven in the morning.

After freshening up , i headed out of the room taking my phone and air pods to enjoy the chilly climate with some of my favourite songs.

I settled on an empty bench and closed my eyes relishing the weather .

A sudden dip on the other side of the bench caught my attention and i opened my eyes only to find him beside me.

Anirudh's pov ,

As i was going towards her room , to discuss an important matter , i spotted her sitting close to someone and laughing loudly.

There was a sudden twitch in my stomach seeing that .

I hastily rushed towards them putting my thoughts on hold only to recognise a familiar face.

"You..." , I started making them aware of my presence .

Seeing me they both stood up and before i or the other person could speak , Bondita excitedly jumped towards me making me stumble back.

"Sirrr ...... , Mai bahut kush hoon" (i am very happy ) , she screeched excitedly holding my hands .

"You know what , our problem got resolved , she said in a whispering tone with a giggle at the end and continued explaining how she convinced him whereas i kept staring at her antics with a small smile.

"Arey bondhu enough yaar" , the other guy interrupted and pulled her away from me.

"Hmm.... anirudh right" , he asked while i gave a small nod

"Hi sir , i am Aadvik" , he introduced

"Hi Aadvik" , i replied as soon as I recognised him.

"And sir , sorry actually. As my work got rescheduled , i am not able to go as per your plan. Can I take bondita now itself with me ? ", He asked making me panick.

I don't know , how she is gonna take this!!

Before i could explain , she spoke , "Hey wait where are you gonna take me and what is this plan and all"

"Sir you didn't tell her ?"

"That...i", i stumbled.

"You want me to leave" , she asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Haan Bondita , un tholla thangala pola adhan( he wasnt able to bear you torture it seems , so only ) he called me and asked to pick you from here" , he said in a teasing way but by looking at her tear filled eyes i could say that she took this seriously.

"It's not li....."

"Be ready , i will be back in 5 minutes" , she said and rushed towards her room wiping her tears harshly.

"What is this Aadvik ?"

"Sir i was just kidding he....."

"Lea..leave it" , i said and ran behind her.

Bondita's pov,

Torture? Disturbance?

Of course , i have always bothered him with my problems and fears , i thought as tears started rolling down my eyes uncontrollably