Chapter 8

Next day

Anirudh's pov ,

I was seated in a big sofa between vikram & ma and sonali & kavin.

"Aunty , see this idiot , you want him to take a new step in his life but he only seems to be interested in taking a new step in his new case",i heard vikram whispering these lines to my mother who was seated beside him as he saw me still reading the case file quite intently.

"See that photo dada , she is looking so cute ", i heard sonali whispering from the other side to Kavin looking at the photo frame placed behind us . But I took no notice of it.

Not only the photo , but also this new place.

I entered this house engrossing myself  in the case file 10 minutes back and still I am reading it keenly . I barely took notice of this place as i am least interested in all these things .

That too , when this is happening without my consent!!

---------------------
(flashback)

"I have decided something, we are going somewhere tomorrow , so everyone get ready by 4pm , fine?" , My mother said while we were having our lunch.

"What is that something and where is that somewhere ma"? Asked Kavin.

"You will get to know everything soon", she said and swiftly walked out of the dining room.

"Something, somewhere, everything", exclaimed sonali in confusion.

The next day

As per the yesterday's conversation, we got ready .

I went out of my home to take the car from the parking area while checking the new case file in my phone.

I directly opened the car door , as i remembered Kavin telling me that the car is open as he opened it to keep some bags.

As I was about to sit on the driver's seat  ,  I heard a shreaking sound near my ears.

"Ahhh"

I jerked off immediately as i saw Vikram already sitting in the driver's seat. I came out of the car and asked , "what are you doing here?".

Ignoring my question he said , "Don't you have eyes ?", And came out of the car rubbing his thighs as i almost sat on him.

Suddenly he smirked and snatched my phone.

"Hey, what are you doing" , i asked irritatedly and tried to grab my phone back , but it seems he won't give it back until he gets a punch on his face.

"What were you seeing so keenly in your phone that you couldn't see such a large human being sitting in the car" , he said while moving his hands up and down , not letting me to catch hold of his hands.

I swiftly grabbed his free hand and twisted it towards his back and held him tightly and asked , "Phone".

"Ok ! I loose" , he accepted his defeat while giving my phone back.

"Now tell me what were you seeing in your phone" ,he paused for a minute before continuing with a toothy smile, wait!! , He exclaimed excitedly ," is that the photo of my future boudi??", He asked

"Future boudi??",i asked as i was unable to understand.

"Haan! My future boudi ,that is your future wife", he replied and i watched him in disbelief and let go the phone off my hands willingly as he came to snacth it again

As soon he saw the case file in the phone, his mouth fell open and he asked me , "what is this ??"

"Our future mother in law",i replied sarcastically.