Chapter 26

Authors pov

" What?!! Sir are you kidding?" Bondita asked in a frieghtened tone.

"Of course not "he said flatly and continued to dig the ground.

"Argh..., What's wrong with him? This place itself is so scary and like  adding fuel to the fire he is asking me to perform the postmortem " she thought.

"Why are blabbering continuously? Her mind voice asked in an irritating tone .

"Who asked you to hear my gibbering ?"

"It's my fate"

"Just get lost "

"Once you stop thinking stupidly i myself will go "

" You...."

"Bondita, what are you thinking without digging?" , Anirudh asked seeing her thinking something so intensely.

"Huh? , About my idiotic fate" , she said with a grumpy face making anirudh to chuckle.

"What's wrong with your fate yaar?"

"Almost everything , it only na made me to accompany you here ", she said making him laugh louder.

"Stop laughing sir" , she threatened.

"Fine fine" , he said as he tried controlling his laughter seeing her facial expressions.

"And one more thing , i can't do whatever you say , i can't perform his postmortem " , she hesitantly stated gathering confidence.

"I know how to make you do it" , he murmured.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing.."

Anirudh's pov ,

After continuing for about half an hour , we finnally found his body , which was perfectly cremated in a box according to the Christian culture. We took the box out with great difficultly as it was very heavy and headed to the hospital.

All through the way she was continuously saying that she won't be performing his postmortem at any cost. But somehow i pestered her on doing this by stating my reasons.

The main reason of bringing Bondita with me is to make her see the condition of the body , as she is the only one who has seen his body before electrocution and she would be able to distinguish between the scars after and before electrocution. It could in a way make us find the true reason for his death and will give her enough confidence and willpower  overcome her fears.

In the hospital i had already arranged for a lab technician and a doctor(who i could actually trust) , who will actually performing his postmortem.

Only after saying that she only needs to be inside the operation theatre for helping them to examine the reason for his death and not compulsorily perform his postmortem on her own , she was convinced on going inside the  room.

Time skipped

Now it's nearly 6 in the morning, and still all the three people are inside the room.

I wonder what they are doing , so long....

This was a secluded hospital which , is located in the outskirts of Ooty. Most of the time this hospital would be empty with only two or three staffs in case of emergency.

As , i was sitting there , bondita's face flashed in my mind and instantly my lips curved up.

Yesterday her each and every action made me laugh . Her talks , her facial expressions, her ghost theories, the way she countered back everything...... everything was so cute , i mean hilarious.

My thoughts were paused abruptly as i heard the opening sound of the door .I expected Bondita to show up , but instead Prashant(the lab technician) came running to me .

First i was confused , but later on , after hearing what he said , my heart rate shot up immediately and ran towards the direction he pointed.

...............…...................

What would have happened possibly?
Do you think performing charan's autopsy for the second time , would actually help them?
What about the precap ? (How would speoken , these lines)

.......................................

Precap:-

Why do you care for me?

------

Please don't ask me to leave...i promise not cause you any trouble anymore

----------------------------
Sorry for the short and late part
I will try make it up for it in next part

Hope you liked the part
Stay tuned